Bless EU/NA Status Update 11/9/16

• snky1987 wrote:

Symeria wrote:

I've been playing the game since the 2nd CBT in Korea and the game has been improved in all aspects but I have some concerns:

-The optimization is better after the latest update on RU servers but it's not enough, and to be honest, far from being playable. You can barely get 15fps on sieges on mininum graphics settings and the World Boss is a joke. (I'm playing on GTX1070 + 8gb RAM + I7 4790 + SSD).

-The game is crashing a lot to everyone after the latest patch.

- They did not add a single skill in game.

-There are specific pets giving status that you can only buy with real money (the leopard with santa's hat is one of them), P2W feature.

-Bugs like the flying mount bug, where suddenly your mount doesn't fly anymore until you go to character selection screen.

I hope that Aeria take at least 1 year to bring the game to NA because they need time to fix things, including bugs, otherwise the game will fail like it did in Korea.

And yes, Aeria Games is failling in give us information about the current status of NA/EU versions.

Sorry about my english. ;)
      True, game optimisation is still very very bad.True, they did not add a single skill in game... however this is only Beta :)
      False, There are specific pets giving status that you can only buy with real money (the leopard with santa's hat is one of them), P2W feature... I have never seen any pet in Lumens shop that you cannot get by playing the game, sorry.
      False, Bugs like the flying mount bug, where suddenly your mount doesn't fly anymore until you go to character selection screen... this is not an bug but the feature. They did not allow flying mounts for purpose, to do not avoid pvp by flying around and flying mounts are available to 1% of players from World Bosses, events etc.

The game is under constant development and they are adding more and more features and bug fixed every 3 weeks (guild wars, rune synthesis changes to stabilise the market, jewellery quest bug fix etc.

There is a hope for this game :)

The pets I'm talking about weren't sold in lumens shop because the only way you could get them was paying real money. You can't get the leopard with santa's hat anywhere in the game and they give +45 magical attack. They are not for sale anymore, but you can see them very often in my server. I hope they don't bring this kind of things to EUA/EU.

The bug is a bug, not a feature. I know you can't fly in specific areas but it happens anywhere in the game until you go to character screen or re-login, there's nothing to do about being avaible for players or not be able to fly in specific areas, it just happens.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Symeria ().

• Nom Nom
      First Bless RU is not a Open Beta .... is an Open-Beta-Release .. is a new-old Trend .. :-/ The Account´s to Release are not deleted or reset .
      We are all Testers.
      A MMO is never Finished .

Yep the Leopard is a little bit Fail , Costumes with Stats ..Fail ...All Items with Stats from Cash-shop Fail .
      Yep It is frustrating :-/

Bug´s are Fail ... oh oh oh is a Beta ...with Bugs and Loops and Laggs .....woooot .... Never .. Beta´s are Running Stable !!!!!So what can we do ????
      Nothing...

Live with it or Quit and Play a other Game ...

Shit Happens
      Sorry for my English
      I´m a Old Dirty German Bastard :D
    • Invaerne wrote:

My biggest concern is the pressure on the game developers to release the game this year. In such situation, things like to go wrong very quickly.
      things went wrong the moment it got released in KR unfinished. Up to this point they are still behind the schedule
    Peria Chronicles