Bless EU/NA Status Update 11/9/16

• tamberleigh wrote:

I know they're still working on Warlock ... but do we know for certain if they're going to put in any additional races? I thought they turned the 'siren' -- too lazy to look up what they're really called, sorry -- race into just NPCs?
      They are working on it. There are Korean articles that talk about the Siren race and how newowiz is working on to release it. It did not say when, but we will see on April 11th update, and this summer's update (the 2 major updates coming to KR-Bless)
    • Korealer wrote:

I know Aeira and their history of mmo's and how they run their cash shop. But people have to also understand: Bless will be their first true Triple AAA title mmorpg. (meaning high quality/high budget mmo) They are going to treat that game like their first born child. It's already given that from what we see, they will try whatever they can to not fuk it up. (Or at least it shouldnt be as bad as people think).

But in the end, it's all up in the air.
      Just wanted to point out, as I keep seeing this "Its Aeria will be P2w" This isnt Aerias game, it hasnt been for a long time. Aeria Games doesnt exist anymore, They got bought out, right after the Bless deal.

en.gamigo.com/corporate/uncate…and-aeria-games-to-merge/ (I know it says merger, for the sugercoat, but it was just first link, dig deeper it was a buyout.)

Aeria games is just a division of Gamigo now, Anything they did in the past is irrelevant at this point, as those people are no longer in charge.

Also, I dont play Aeria games myself, but I know people who do, and that is why I know about this. All there old games are dead wastelands now, they get no support, no attention, no anything. Gamigo wasnt really buying Aeria games, they bought the publisher to take the game IMO. That is why they said they want to fix the bad rep with Bless, because its no longer Aeria, its a subsidiary.

Which is good, if my theory is correct which all evidence supports it is. Then Gamigo bought a publisher just to publish Bless, so they are going to put there heart in soul into it, I would think.

EDIT: Just a little more evidence, along with some Buy Out evidence. gamasutra.com/view/news/276292…wake_of_Gamigo_merger.php

"While Aeria will continue to be a going concern in the game industry, an estimated 106 people are reportedly being let go at the company and a number of projects are being shut down."

Everyone fired, Everything shut down but Bless LOL.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Daemonic ().

• Sadly people are going to keep saying Aeira (since their logo is slapped on the main bless website), and many people will not know that this merge/take-over even happened. I think Gamigo needs to re-name it honestly. Otherwise many people will just be turned off by it "just cuz its Aeira".
    • That is true, I think Gamigo, should just Aeria name die completely. Then again, the second it hits NA, people will scream "ITS P2W" no matter who publishes it. I literally seen someone on a forum awhile back claiming that FF14 is P2W because you have to pay a sub fee! The P2W stuff is getting out of control.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • This is nothing. NCsoft West started preparing to bring Blade & Soul over and then left us hanging for almost 2 years with absolutely no word. Most people thought it was canceled until they started up again and things moved swiftly after that.

Now they are extremely communicative. The best publisher-player relationship I've ever seen. But damn that looooong stretch was miserable. Announced in 2012 and didn't come till 2016 ><
    • Ezenkrul87 wrote:

Gees by the time this game comes out in NA CoE and AoC will be out and those games aren't even in alpha yet.
      The lack of communication on a game that is already out is extremely bad and this is one of the worst Korea to NA transitions I have ever seen.
      Lol no offense, but please tell me you are not waiting for AoC and CoE?

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • Aeria was talking about Bless only a month ago. That's hardly radio silence.

Yes, we'd like them to speak directly to us - this forum, because we're special - but they seem to be a bit preoccupied with other things. Hopefully one of those things is getting the game into CB sometime this year ...
    • Larek (one of the guys who works for Aeira games)

said in discord that he is working on another big project right now, but once Bless get's closer to finishing up (i am assuming with translations and optimization) then we will see him more in discord and on the forums here.

So I guess once you start to see Larek more on this forums, just know that Bless is coming soon? lol.
    • tamberleigh wrote:

That's hopeful ...

So, now all we have to do is for all of us to stalk Larek. Stand outside his window and watch him. And watch him. And watch him until he's done with his project!

It's a perfect plan!
      haha. sure ;)

but in all realness, yes he did say he will appear more on the forums once bless is closer to releasing.
    • Moment, let me clear:

In my understanding and related to Korealer's information: Larek is in the Discord and give there any
      information about BLESS. Not to all in the community?

About BLESS, a lot of people wait for information from Gamiga (I will not write Aeria in the future) and this
      information come via a third person (is not a affront to Korealer .. really not). I'm more and more frustrated
      about the information style. Is it so hard to wirte 2 or 3 lines in the forum here from the Publisher Manager of
      BLESS? To read any information from the Publisher Manager directly, it is also sign for an acceptance of the
      community here. IMHO.

And also, "another big project" .. the same publisher manager ... 2 big projects ... Hell on earth ... Which
      project have the higher priority?

Best regards

Antyr
    • Anttyr wrote:

Moment, let me clear:

In my understanding and related to Korealer's information: Larek is in the Discord and give there any
      information about BLESS. Not to all in the community?

In all honesty if there were any crucial information at this point, it wouldn't matter whether someone said it on discord or if they put up a virtual neon-sign saying "beta starts at xxxxx" or whatever. Don't get me wrong - I also love to hear more about how it is going but as you can see information get forwarded nonetheless so if shit hits the fan and Bless moves from status "silently lurking around" to "Beta expected in September 17" or so this forum will be a mess in terms of activity.

About BLESS, a lot of people wait for information from Gamiga (I will not write Aeria in the future) and this
      information come via a third person (is not a affront to Korealer .. really not). I'm more and more frustrated
      about the information style. Is it so hard to wirte 2 or 3 lines in the forum here from the Publisher Manager of
      BLESS? To read any information from the Publisher Manager directly, it is also sign for an acceptance of the
      community here. IMHO.

No sane person would actually write any crucial information about a project like this in a forum like this at a milestone (project wise) like this. Also the information that Larek himself is working on another project has little to no meaning for the project itself. The project is likely still running (translation, voice acting, internal testing and revisions, etc.). I mean Larek is a community manager (is he? I guess he is) and you don't really need a community manager in order to get the basic import tasks done.

And also, "another big project" .. the same publisher manager ... 2 big projects ... Hell on earth ... Which
      project have the higher priority?

The one the higher ups decide to publish first or more importantly why waste staff on a project which isn't ready to be published while another one probably is? Can be wrong but again.... it's a management decision which I can actually understand. Not sure which state Bless is in reality but I guess the other project is done sooner so they pushed it in between now and Bless.

Best regards

Antyr
    • It was through PM's with Larek on discord. He is'nt the head hancho of the project. I'm sure he just takes in feedback and posts/replies back to people on the forums. (basically community manager type stuff)

and since bless isnt fully ready yet for NA/EU, he is just working on another project in the meantime till Gamigo translates it and optimizes it.
    • Hi Nito,

well, I agree your opinion. Let me say it in other words, what I have understood from you:
      the forum isn't the correct way to ask about the status from BLESS, because Gamiga will
      never give a status from BLESS here in the forum.

Hmm ... the best way to get an official status is to read and study the information which
      I can find onto the link:

bless.aeriagames.com/

O.k. I will do so.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Antyr
    • Glad to see they're working on it. Better than launching a broken product imho.

My only fear for this game is the whole aeria games scare since, by experience, they've been pretty gung-ho on making things p2w. But...I'm here with faith lol

Keep up the good work!~
      "You either die in battle a Hero...Or you live long enough to see yourself become the Villain."

Hezrou
      Aqua Elf | Union
      가이우스
      | Pure Luck
    • Hezrou wrote:

Glad to see they're working on it. Better than launching a broken product imho.

My only fear for this game is the whole aeria games scare since, by experience, they've been pretty gung-ho on making things p2w. But...I'm here with faith lol

Keep up the good work!~
      Good thing it isn't truely Aeira games anymore. Gamigo bought them out. Whole different company now, and the way they run things will be different.
    • Korealer wrote:

Hezrou wrote:

Glad to see they're working on it. Better than launching a broken product imho.

Keep up the good work!~
      Good thing it isn't truely Aeira games anymore. Gamigo bought them out. Whole different company now, and the way they run things will be different.
      ohhhhh thank god.
      "You either die in battle a Hero...Or you live long enough to see yourself become the Villain."

Hezrou
      Aqua Elf | Union
      가이우스
      | Pure Luck
    Peria Chronicles