Bless EU/NA Status Update 11/9/16

• snky1987 wrote:

Symeria wrote:

I've been playing the game since the 2nd CBT in Korea and the game has been improved in all aspects but I have some concerns:

-The optimization is better after the latest update on RU servers but it's not enough, and to be honest, far from being playable. You can barely get 15fps on sieges on mininum graphics settings and the World Boss is a joke. (I'm playing on GTX1070 + 8gb RAM + I7 4790 + SSD).

-The game is crashing a lot to everyone after the latest patch.

- They did not add a single skill in game.

-There are specific pets giving status that you can only buy with real money (the leopard with santa's hat is one of them), P2W feature.

-Bugs like the flying mount bug, where suddenly your mount doesn't fly anymore until you go to character selection screen.

I hope that Aeria take at least 1 year to bring the game to NA because they need time to fix things, including bugs, otherwise the game will fail like it did in Korea.

And yes, Aeria Games is failling in give us information about the current status of NA/EU versions.

Sorry about my english. ;)
      True, game optimisation is still very very bad.True, they did not add a single skill in game... however this is only Beta :)
      False, There are specific pets giving status that you can only buy with real money (the leopard with santa's hat is one of them), P2W feature... I have never seen any pet in Lumens shop that you cannot get by playing the game, sorry.
      False, Bugs like the flying mount bug, where suddenly your mount doesn't fly anymore until you go to character selection screen... this is not an bug but the feature. They did not allow flying mounts for purpose, to do not avoid pvp by flying around and flying mounts are available to 1% of players from World Bosses, events etc.

The game is under constant development and they are adding more and more features and bug fixed every 3 weeks (guild wars, rune synthesis changes to stabilise the market, jewellery quest bug fix etc.

There is a hope for this game :)

The pets I'm talking about weren't sold in lumens shop because the only way you could get them was paying real money. You can't get the leopard with santa's hat anywhere in the game and they give +45 magical attack. They are not for sale anymore, but you can see them very often in my server. I hope they don't bring this kind of things to EUA/EU.

The bug is a bug, not a feature. I know you can't fly in specific areas but it happens anywhere in the game until you go to character screen or re-login, there's nothing to do about being avaible for players or not be able to fly in specific areas, it just happens.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Symeria ().

• Nom Nom
      First Bless RU is not a Open Beta .... is an Open-Beta-Release .. is a new-old Trend .. :-/ The Account´s to Release are not deleted or reset .
      We are all Testers.
      A MMO is never Finished .

Yep the Leopard is a little bit Fail , Costumes with Stats ..Fail ...All Items with Stats from Cash-shop Fail .
      Yep It is frustrating :-/

Bug´s are Fail ... oh oh oh is a Beta ...with Bugs and Loops and Laggs .....woooot .... Never .. Beta´s are Running Stable !!!!!So what can we do ????
      Nothing...

Live with it or Quit and Play a other Game ...

Shit Happens
      Sorry for my English
      I´m a Old Dirty German Bastard :D
    • Invaerne wrote:

My biggest concern is the pressure on the game developers to release the game this year. In such situation, things like to go wrong very quickly.
      things went wrong the moment it got released in KR unfinished. Up to this point they are still behind the schedule
    • Mail From PR-Team (24.03.2017)

Hi,

We are currently working on the translation of the game and are still working closely with the developers.
      Further official details for Bless (all important dates and dates, etc.) will follow as soon as we can see more details.
      Sorry for my English
      I´m a Old Dirty German Bastard :D
    • Lauch wrote:

Mail From PR-Team (24.03.2017)

Hi,

We are currently working on the translation of the game and are still working closely with the developers.
      Further official details for Bless (all important dates and dates, etc.) will follow as soon as we can see more details.
      So, what kind of timeline you think we are looking at for bless NA? The karma bombers in BDO are just killing the game...I need to move on.
    • Personally I heard the rumor about September 2017 ...but it is absolutely not confirmed.

The game is still far from ready though (even in RU version).

They still need to fix the targeting and make pvp more competetive and engaging...
      The current 4 times a day Castro Siege reminds me more of PvP Daily events in Lineage 2 (GvG) more than a proper sieges and one Capitol Siege is simply not enough to bring in top guild to this game.

So far all I see it still FPS issue... but they improved the Lumens Shop a lot :D :D :D :D
    • snky1987 wrote:

Personally I heard the rumor about September 2017 ...but it is absolutely not confirmed.

They still need to fix the targeting and make pvp more competetive and engaging...
      The current 4 times a day Castro Siege reminds me more of PvP Daily events in Lineage 2 (GvG) more than a proper sieges and one Capitol Siege is simply not enough to bring in top guild to this game.

So far all I see it still FPS issue... but they improved the Lumens Shop a lot :D :D :D :D

I'm curious: who told you about September 2017? :)
    • Its stupid for Aeria Games to delay for so long the release of at least the Betas...
      I remember GW2 was taking a long time since it was announced, it was a super hype about the game, created so much expectations, that in the end was just another MMO without openworld pvp... Their WvW pvp was not so exciting and E-Sports never really became E-Sports.... So its better for the company just to release the BETAS at least while they still can get maximum amount of players, because later it will be too late... Others MMOS will come and BLESS will be PASS... What makes an MMO FUN is NUMBER of people playing... If the game is perfect but nobody plays, what is the point ????
    • I mean, now is the best time because the only F2P new MMO released was Revelation Online and people didnt really like it anyway (including me)... BLESS would easily grab a lot of Revelations players...
      I dont like F2P system because multiplies by 900x the number of hackers and bots... But.... There is no other option right now... see below:

WoW => Old and full of strange races and colours... I just cant stand it...
      Lineage 2 => Yeah it was fun, best time I had on MMO but come on... 10 years playing it... We need something new...
      GW2 => Failed...
      Archeage => Destroyed by hackers... another fail.... Could be a very good game if publisher was not so bad...
      FFXIV => Great game, NO PVP (affffff..... )
      Elder Scrolls Online => Old Graphics, skyrim type... yeah, not so bad, good immersion.. I could play it for sometime but still.... I guess all armor look the same...
      Revelation => Full of chinese crazy things... Everything is chinatown stile.... We can play it but not so fun also...

I still think that BLESS can be the new (Lineage 2/ Tera) and stay for a long time but I am sure there is a lot of people like me that are waiting for a new fun MMO and if it takes so long other options will come....

Chronicles of Elyria / Camelot Unchained / Crownfall / mount and blade 2.... etc
    • What Bless really needs are some world concepts which are somewhat endless. So far every major event is instanced (or semi-instanced) and scheduled which doesn't really create oh so much to do between these times. Sure equipment farming and Guild Leveling (which will be a point to argue about when it's time for release since I think the current system isn't really that user-friendly early on) are a thing. Taming and hunting players another. (Basel Gorge at non-prime time is actually fun. Prime-Time = Zerg Time). Everthing else - well you have to like it. Also the world itself doesn't really offer oh so much to explore (field bosses maybe aside).

And frankly speaking I don't think that the game will actually do that well if they pull the same strategy like RU and delaying the Mystic and roll out a close to up-to-date patch without the class. I can still see it that we get a version without the Mystic but again.... I don't think that will do well.

I think that if they aim for something like Q4/17 or Q1/18 they will do some promotions while E3 and Gamescom are around. So guess we have to wait and see whether there will be at least a Beta or not.
    • snky1987 wrote:

Personally I heard the rumor about September 2017 ...but it is absolutely not confirmed.

Not sure who has been starting the rumor of a september release, but there are some expectations on when beta is or launch. So far we have knowledge that Aeira games wants to release this game in 2017. That has been their targeted goal for a long time now. We do not have much information to go by except that its coming out "supposedly" in 2017. Now lets look at the recent interview back in February i believe. Aeira mentioned that they are still working on voice acting translations and optimizing the game. Those alone will take months to finish. If they are strongly going for a 2017 release, we can expect a beta of some-sort to be around Fall. That one is pretty obvious. Until Aeira gives a definite answer on a release date, we can only assume Fall of 2017.

I wouldn't expect much information till late spring or summer, as I have a feeling that is when we will hear more from Aeira games as they get closer to completing the translations.
    • I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Summer announcement - even if it's only to tell us that the game won't come out until 2018.

I don't really have anything new to add that hasn't already been said by other posters, so I'll just toss these two pennies into it: Having played Revelation Online for its opening week, I have to say I'm glad My.com didn't get Bless.

Aeria deals very efficiently with its goldspammers. There were always a few here and there, but never to the extent My.com allowed.
    • I know Aeira and their history of mmo's and how they run their cash shop. But people have to also understand: Bless will be their first true Triple AAA title mmorpg. (meaning high quality/high budget mmo) They are going to treat that game like their first born child. It's already given that from what we see, they will try whatever they can to not fuk it up. (Or at least it shouldnt be as bad as people think).

But in the end, it's all up in the air.
    • I'm really hoping Aeria releases the game with up-to-date classes and races. In my experience, players tend to get frustrated and lack motivation when the publisher waits to release a newer class. With any game I've played, generally "new" classes are out for a very long time in Korea before they come to the west.

Like in Blade & Soul, NCwest waited two months before releasing the Warlock class - which was already out in Korea for over a year. So a lot of people just didn't play right away and waited till they released it because they wanted to main Warlock. Though now they are seriously trying to keep up with Korea due to the world tournaments. The Gunner class will be released across all regions at the same time - which is how it should be done!

I think it would be better for both the players and the publisher if they release new classes shortly after Korea does, while continuing to release other content at their own pace. That way it keeps the hype going and gives players something substantial to do in between major updates. Especially since Bless has been out for a long time already, it would really suck to have to wait additional time for classes that are no longer "new".
    • I know they're still working on Warlock ... but do we know for certain if they're going to put in any additional races? I thought they turned the 'siren' -- too lazy to look up what they're really called, sorry -- race into just NPCs?
    Peria Chronicles