Russian CB Known Issues & Fixes

• Russian CB Known Issues & Fixes

Hello!

I've made this thread for English players who wishes to play on the Russian servers, there's known issues at moment with the client, and I lurked around to make guides for English speakers (I am not an expert, I just happened to face the issues and fixed them)

1. XINGCODE ISSUE

For some reason, lots of players are having this issue at the moment with the client, as far as I know XINGCODE is an anti-cheat, and if it detects something it will give you an error and in korean (Weird), anyways, to fix this issue;

1. Download this file yadi.sk/d/I9cbw1_zxZorE
      2. Go to your bless install folder (Mine here C:\Games101XP\install\BLESS\Binaries\Win64 ) if it was installed by default then you will find it there, if not, look for it.
      3. You will need to replace the files in the zip, in the XIGNCODE folder, before doing so, so you won't have to download the whole client, make sure you back it up.
      4. Replace the folders, close all Bless.online processors in the background (Task Manager)
      5. Re-launch the game and wait few minutes!

NOTE: If it gives you not responding error, just wait, it will launch eventually.

2. Launcher ERRORs

Mostly fixed by closing, and re-opening the launcher
      If your launcher is not downloading the patch, make sure to;

1. Turn off your firewall (Mine was blocking it)
      2. Turn off your anti-virus

3. BLESS LOGO STUCK

I fixed this by re-launching the game again.

4. VPN

Currently, YOU do not need a VPN to open the game (Mine worked a VPN), this is a big thing for us, as we won't need to look for Public VPN's to play the game! Without a VPN tho, sometimes the Bless logo gets stuck! make to just re-launch the game, this how it helped me (I know it's pain in the ass).

I will keep updating this thread with more bugs & issues! if you have any that I didn't write, please reply to the thread, so we can help each other and play together! Thanks

5: Res Issue a possible fix by @'Vasdamas

I also would like to share a solution for the Screen Resolution (unsupported resolution) problem that occuried the first time I tried to run the game, since it appears I am not the only one with this problem out there.
      To fix Unsupported Resolution problem (black screen) follow next steps

1) Go to your Bless folder BLESS\BLGame\Config and remove config files starting with "BL" EXCEPT for "BLUserSettings".
      2) Open BLUserSettings with notepad, find "BLUserSettings.Display" category and add two "bfullscreen=false"
      "bfullscreenwindowed=false" values in the end.

It should look like this

• GraphicOption=4
      • bGraphicDetail=FALSE
      • TextureResolution=4
      • CharacterDistance=4
      • CharacterDetail=4
      • WorldDistance=4
      • ObjectDetail=4
      • LandscapeDetail=4
      • EffectDetail=4
      • EffectDistance=4
      • ShadowDetail=4
      • GraphicEtc=4
      • bfullscreen=false
      • bfullscreenwindowed=false

3) Open "DefaultCompat" and "DefaultSystemSettings" with notepad in the same folder. Then find screen resolution values "ResX=" and "ResY=" where X is width and Y is height and change them to 1024 and 768 or any other preferable resolution supported by your monitor.
      4) Run game.

NOTES:

- Bless DOES not support 32bit windows, I am not sure about the upcoming beta for EU/NA, but for the russian version for now, it's not going to run.
      - Bless DOES not support windows XP as well.
      - FPS issues is something every one facing, try the possible FPS fix here FPS Fix

6- ENGLISH PATCH

The english patch might be found here [English Patch] Project Revive - Bless Online English Patch for KR & RU version I ran into few issues with the patch, sometimes the launcher will re-download the files, if it does, make sure to re-patch the game AGAIN, as it sometimes over-writes it.

Russian Beta;

- Join our main English guild to get help with the questing and any further issues.
      - You do not need a VPN to run the beta. (however patching with a vpn might be required was for me as well).
      - You cannot buy a key with paypal (You need a credit card) and a vpn.

The post was edited 3 times, last by LorieChan ().

• Furia wrote:

My launcher keeps doing a filecheck. Anyone knows how to fix htis?
      I am looking on their main forums for a solution for this, seems like lots of players are having this issue at the moment, they are trying to collect Logs from people who is unable to download/infinite file check, my advice would be to try to run it as an admin if you haven't already, try to use a VPN (Yes. I know you can enter the game without it, but for some reason, I had issues without a VPN to download the patch/file check.) and then it worked fine without a VPN, make sure you disabled any anti-virus and your firewall.

I will keep you updated if I find anything on their forums
    • restarted, same thing it seem to be trying to download the patch. but give that error instead.

edit:
      ok, It's downloading the patch now. What happen was when I disabled my antivirus and firewall so I would have no issues launching the game windows firewall kicked in and was blocking xp101 program.

thanks LorieChan
      for translating that.

The post was edited 4 times, last by cloudsta ().

• I am experiencing some trouble creating a character. Whever I decide to spend some time in character creation editor the game gives me "Connection with server has been terminated" each time time I hit Create. Standard templates of characters seem to load fine into the game though and I could play the game a bit.
      Anyone else experiences this? Any workaround?

I also would like to share a solution for the Screen Resolution (unsupported resolution) problem that occuried the first time I tried to run the game, since it appears I am not the only one with this problem out there.
      To fix Unsupported Resolution problem (black screen) follow next steps

1) Go to your Bless folder BLESS\BLGame\Config and remove config files starting with "BL" EXCEPT for "BLUserSettings".
      2) Open BLUserSettings with notepad, find "BLUserSettings.Display" category and add two "bfullscreen=false"
      "bfullscreenwindowed=false" values in the end.
      It should look like this

Source Code

1. GraphicOption=4
      2. bGraphicDetail=FALSE
      3. TextureResolution=4
      4. CharacterDistance=4
      5. CharacterDetail=4
      6. WorldDistance=4
      7. ObjectDetail=4
      8. LandscapeDetail=4
      9. EffectDetail=4
      10. EffectDistance=4
      11. ShadowDetail=4
      12. GraphicEtc=4
      13. bfullscreen=false
      14. bfullscreenwindowed=false
      Display All
      3) Open "DefaultCompat" and "DefaultSystemSettings" with notepad in the same folder. Then find screen resolution values "ResX=" and "ResY=" where X is width and Y is height and change them to 1024 and 768 or any other preferable resolution supported by your monitor.
      4) Run game.

Hope it helps somebody.
    • Hello,

i was very confused about the Game Launcher ^^

I download the Game and the Launcher make a patch, an than i can Play without any Error or something like this.

We dont need VPN to play in this moment, this makes me happy ^^

And the gameplay on the russian server feels much smoother than the korean one.

The Battle System make more fun with the lower ping O_o its pretty nice to see the animations without lags.

Sorry my english is not the yellow from the egg ^^
    • i got this problem when try start 101xp launcher :( ( sorry for new Thread for this problem , just press wrong button ) plssssss help me for this problem :( i try everything .... turn off firewall. turn off antivirus program.... buth noting help :(
      Images
      • 101111.png

1.74 MB, 1,680×1,050, viewed 25 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by puiche ().

• puiche wrote:

i got this problem when try start 101xp launcher :( ( sorry for new Thread for this problem , just press wrong button ) plssssss help me for this problem :( i try everything .... turn off firewall. turn off antivirus program.... buth noting help :(

I don't think these forums can be helpful in your case, you should try 101xp support instead. (If you haven't yet)
    • puiche wrote:

i got this problem when try start 101xp launcher :( ( sorry for new Thread for this problem , just press wrong button ) plssssss help me for this problem :( i try everything .... turn off firewall. turn off antivirus program.... buth noting help :(
      Try to reinstall application and check...
      You can ask me a help with your problems on russia cbt\obt. ;)