Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

[Bless RU] OBT is available to download!

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Meikty wrote:

      Hi,

      Someone know how to get the gifts of the pack? :/
      Hello,

      To claim the rewards for founder's pack, go to Shop/Магазин ingame (top left of the screen, pouch icon). Then a window should pop up where you can see Магазин and Хранилище on the top of that window. Go to Хранилище and claim your gifts there.
      If you can't find any "Хранилище" on the top of that pop up then try re-opening the Shop, usually fixes it.

      Also, 101xp is experiencing problems with distribution of founder packs due to their incompetence, in case if you done all of the above and still can't find your rewards. They are asking community for patience and promise to fix it within a couple of days. (i know right, may sound like a joke to some people)
    • Anklast wrote:

      Meikty wrote:

      Salut,

      Quelqu'un sait comment obtenir les dons de la meute? : /
      Bonjour,
      Pour réclamer les récompenses pour le pack fondateur, rendez-vous à la boutique / Магазин ingame (en haut à gauche de l'écran, pochette icône). Ensuite, une fenêtre devrait apparaître où vous pouvez voir Магазин et Хранилище sur le haut de cette fenêtre. Allez à Хранилище et réclamer vos cadeaux là-bas.
      Si vous ne trouvez pas "Хранилище" sur le haut de ce pop-up puis essayez la réouverture de la boutique, résout ce problème.

      Aussi, 101xp connaît des problèmes avec la distribution de paquets fondateurs en raison de leur incompétence, dans le cas si vous avez fait tout ce qui précède et ne peut toujours pas trouver vos récompenses. Ils demandent la communauté de la patience et promettent de le réparer en quelques jours. (Je sais bien, peut sembler une plaisanterie pour certaines personnes)
      Ok thanks you ;)
      ◢Veni, Vidi, Vici◣
    • Anklast wrote:

      LorinTerras wrote:

      Can someone help me? i'm new to this... xd

      why can't i download patch? :c


      Says "Download error"
      Can you describe what happened in prior to this error?
      Ok so i installed the launcher and the game like... 3 days ago and it was all ready for today so i could start playing (since i dont have a pack to start earlier), but when i oped the launcher today is was like this:



      when i press the arrow after a while that msg that i showed you before appears :c

      what am i doing wrong?
    • LorinTerras wrote:

      Anklast wrote:

      LorinTerras wrote:

      Can someone help me? i'm new to this... xd

      why can't i download patch? :c


      Says "Download error"Can you describe what happened in prior to this error?
      Ok so i installed the launcher and the game like... 3 days ago and it was all ready for today so i could start playing (since i dont have a pack to start earlier), but when i oped the launcher today is was like this:


      when i press the arrow after a while that msg that i showed you before appears :c

      what am i doing wrong?
      Alright, them devs claimed that they only block NA IP adresses at the moment. So first of all you need a VPN and then you need to get ip adress from either CIS or any of the Baltic States (if still doesn't work try switching ip to another).
      Keep me informed.

      Exis wrote:

      So I can launch the game but then it just goes to a Bless screen with what sounds like lava eruptions in the background and nothing to click on or use to play the game
      Did you start the game without 101xp launcher? That logo screen is when the client establishes connection with the server. It used to bug sometimes during CBT leading to infinite load times (without any pop ups just like in your case). Didn't hear of this happening on OBT so far though
    • Anklast wrote:

      LorinTerras wrote:

      Ok so i installed the launcher and the game like... 3 days ago and it was all ready for today so i could start playing (since i dont have a pack to start earlier), but when i oped the launcher today is was like this:

      when i press the arrow after a while that msg that i showed you before appears :c

      what am i doing wrong?
      Alright, them devs claimed that they only block NA IP adresses at the moment. So first of all you need a VPN and then you need to get ip adress from either CIS or any of the Baltic States (if still doesn't work try switching ip to another).Keep me informed.

      So.. this is what i'm doing



      isn't this the correct way?
    • any way to make the launcher do a file check?

      i got the files from a friend since the launcher was going like 100 kb/s for me so it would take ages :/

      but when i copy the files to install directory it just keep going from the last place it stopped :(
    • Hejtero wrote:

      any way to make the launcher do a file check?

      i got the files from a friend since the launcher was going like 100 kb/s for me so it would take ages :/

      but when i copy the files to install directory it just keep going from the last place it stopped :(
      There is an option to start file check once the client is downloaded but I am not sure if you can do that before that :/

      Still, I remember I had backup files somewhere which I replaced when I screwed Bless client and I remember that I didn't need to download them all over again. Are you sure you placed the files your frends shared with you in appropriate folder? :X
    • Anklast wrote:

      Hejtero wrote:

      any way to make the launcher do a file check?

      i got the files from a friend since the launcher was going like 100 kb/s for me so it would take ages :/

      but when i copy the files to install directory it just keep going from the last place it stopped :(
      There is an option to start file check once the client is downloaded but I am not sure if you can do that before that :/
      Still, I remember I had backup files somewhere which I replaced when I screwed Bless client and I remember that I didn't need to download them all over again. Are you sure you placed the files your frends shared with you in appropriate folder? :X
      The launcher creates folder Bless/distr so i copy it over there and replace the files

      still after this launcher goes from the place it stopped

      i have also other problem seems like the launcher freezes from time to time i mean it like downloads stuff then stands still (cant even click the pause button i got arrow cursor instead of hand cursor) i dont know why it happens ;x maybe it would download faster if launcher would run smoothly