Gameguard won't load, so i'm stuck.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Gameguard won't load, so i'm stuck.

New

This only happened today, after the patcher finishes it's loading the gameguard loading won't pop up. I tried:

1- Re-booting the PC
      2- Re-booting the site
      3- a different VPN
      4- Stopping the Firewall

Nothing, nada. It won't load up. This only happened today and yesterday i was playing AS USUAL and i didn't do absolutely NOTHING that could damage the game. Please help me it's from the goddamn 1 PM that i'm trying to log-in.

Bask within the guidance of the great Palutena!
    • New

Can you post whats inside the debug file? Pmang\Bless\Binaries\Win64
      If it's just

Source Code

1. [0807/021804:INFO:(0)] WebCore is now online.
      2. [0807/021804:INFO:(0)] Running Awesomium 1.7.5.0
      there is no need tho
    • New

Try this

Open windows search > enter cmd
      Now enter:
      ping dl-vip.pmang.com
      and
      ping 52.78.87.124

and post the result

Open windows search > enter msconfig > Open Services Tab > Click on Hide all Microsoft Services (<- very important) > Disable all services expect Driver Services (Nvidia, Intel, AMD Services etc.) and the Softether VPN Client services

Open Windows Search > Enter Windows Defender > Settings > Disable all Options

Open your Task Manager > Open Autostart Tab > Disable everything expect Softether stuff
    • New

Same problem here.

I've played the game first time on monday without any problems. Since yesterday Gameguard does not work correctly. Yesterday morning I've tried it around 20 times without any effect. Then I started again and it worked - don't know why, I didn't change anything.
      When I tried it yesterday evening it worked at first try but today Gameguard hates me again and does not start...

I'm playing from germany. My PC is not the best but it should work:
      AMD Radeon HD 6850, AMD Phenom II x4 965 3,4GHz, 8GB RAM, Win7 64bit
    • New

I confirm i can't find it.

I'm actually missing lots of the VPN you have on the pic, like the Jamaican and Netherland ones for example. We have different VPN and i guess because of the our different locations.

Bask within the guidance of the great Palutena!
    • New

I'm having the very same problem since yesterday.
      Generally, when the patcher is done and the hackshield thing is loading, everything I had opened is put in the background and it automatically shows my desktop while the game is loading. Most times, the bless page (blss.pmang.com/?intro=done) changes to this one: bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?game_running=1 (sometimes it doesn't, for some reason)
      Now, when the patcher's done it just doesn't do anything at all instead, without even showing up any error messages or anything that tells me something's gone wrong. I tried to not put the english patch on, but it doesn't change anything and I have no clue what may cause this.

Some datails about my computer:

Also, VPN gate sadly doesn't seem to show me the very same VPN's you can connect to.
      Here's my VPN gate list (sorted by uptime, I've just made this screenshot anyway, so if we had the same ones mine should have ~22 hours uptime).

I've not tried yet to uninstall the game and download it again, but I think I will this night if nobody tried to yet.
    • New

Well i had the same issue this morning. After trying 2 other VPNs it worked tho. It's either luck or the problem is that some korean internet provider can't connect to the gameguard server at the moment so you have to find a VPN with an ISP that works.