Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless Source 2.0

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Bless Source 2.0

      Hi. This is a small presentation of Bless Source 2.0. For now this will simply be a Teaser Page with information about Bless. Later we will turn it into a CMS and use it as our Mainpage.

      Online Preview(Intro Version) bless-source.com/intro

      Includes
      -Story
      -Nations
      -Open Beta Classes
      -Open Beta Races
      -Media

      ToDoList
      Content for "Features"
      Content for "World"
      CMS implementation



      I'm looking for some content editors btw. that can help out. Message me if you are interested. :blessplease:
    • Great idea. I'd try it myself since I'm already an Editor, but due to my grammar/wording oddities I have that native English speakers find strange, I'm probably not suited for writing an entire teaser page. I'll just stick to small new articles when they arrive.

      I look forward to its completion, it should be awesome when it comes. :thumbsup:
    • Nice. So i created pages for:

      -All Classes
      -All Races
      -Union and Hieron
      -Combat
      -Character Creation
      -Duneongs
      -PvP
      -Sieges
      -Taming
      -Quests
      -Monsterbook
      -Mounts
      -Crafting

      Everyone who helps get's a lifetime Post Theme
    • Just a continuity note. :D

      For the Nations you may want to switch the background images. You have a Sylvan Elf w/ the Heiron Capital city background for the Union and Pantera for Heiron. It should be the other way round.
    • Let me offer this up as well.

      UNION
      The Union is the challenger vying for supremacy of the new era in the wake civil war. Comprised of several sophisticated races in the southern portion of the continent, the Union was formed through a permanent military alliance to counter the holy Hieron Empire. The Union hopes to one day eliminate the interference of the Hieron Empire in their territory, giving them the opportunity to take charge of their own future.

      HIERON
      Dominating the northern portion of the continent, Hieron refers to the coalition of civilized races allied with the human Habichts Empire. Over the last hundred years this holy alliance occupied the vast northern territory and flourished while protecting against the surrounding savage races.

      oops copied to much ;) Still working on the rest.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Alyria ().

    • i'd love to help with classes and some races

      also on the intro page you said bless was created with unreal engine 4.... sadly it's only created on unreal engine 3 lol
      --
      THIS IS SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFULLY DONE~!! i'm extremely impressed!!

      not exactly sure what is needed in detail for class descriptions, just quick paragraph overviews or in-depth passages of how the classes fulfill certain roles and how they play in full detail?
      i'm so excited to help~!!! EEEEPP
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • Puremystic wrote:

      i'd love to help with classes and some races

      also on the intro page you said bless was created with unreal engine 4.... sadly it's only created on unreal engine 3 lol
      --
      THIS IS SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFULLY DONE~!! i'm extremely impressed!!

      not exactly sure what is needed in detail for class descriptions, just quick paragraph overviews or in-depth passages of how the classes fulfill certain roles and how they play in full detail?
      i'm so excited to help~!!! EEEEPP
      Uhm, everything is fine.
    • Furia wrote:

      Puremystic wrote:

      i'd love to help with classes and some races

      also on the intro page you said bless was created with unreal engine 4.... sadly it's only created on unreal engine 3 lol
      --
      THIS IS SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFULLY DONE~!! i'm extremely impressed!!

      not exactly sure what is needed in detail for class descriptions, just quick paragraph overviews or in-depth passages of how the classes fulfill certain roles and how they play in full detail?
      i'm so excited to help~!!! EEEEPP
      Uhm, everything is fine.
      so full detail is good? well let me know what classes are available to make descriptions for and i'll try to gather some official info plus personal insight to compile a nice wall of text for you
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • Furia wrote:

      Now that we have some info about the mystic i would say all open beta classes + mystic.
      ok i can only really help with mage/paladin/mystic at the moment and maaaybe ranger lol the others will have to be done by others but i'll compile a few documents of all the classes i am familiar with and gather some random info on other classes i can find on the official pmang website since there's tons of it
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • Hey Furia, there are some things that need to be changed in home page:

      "Bless was created in the Unreal Engine 4 and offers stunning environments and visuals."

      Bless is Unreal 3, not 4.

      and

      "Participate in Epic 300x300 Player vs. Player Sieges and conquer the world with your Guild!"

      It's 100x100.

      Btw, I love the Union theme. ;)
    • Symeria wrote:

      Hey Furia, there are some things that need to be changed in home page:

      "Bless was created in the Unreal Engine 4 and offers stunning environments and visuals."

      Bless is Unreal 3, not 4.

      and

      "Participate in Epic 300x300 Player vs. Player Sieges and conquer the world with your Guild!"

      It's 100x100.

      Btw, I love the Union theme. ;)
      They are working with unreal engine 4 at the moment afaik. Remember that it's actually just a software upgrade that offers more features etc. Like Photoshop CS4 > Photoshop CS5.
    • Update
      Open Beta Class Pages
      Media with Artworks Screenshots Videos and OST

      ToDo:
      Content for Features Menu
      Content for World Menu
      Unreleased Content (I will remove them from the site soon as long as there is no official content)
      Iblis, Fedayin and Siren Race
      Warlock and Mystic Class