[Survey] OBT players survey

• [Survey] OBT players survey

Hello everybody,

This is Larek from the Community Team.

To ensure that we are providing you with the best game possible from launch, we would like to ask you Bless experts your feedback on the game based on your Korean OBT experience.

The good, the bad, the dirty, we want to know everything, no filter!

Your experience in-game, the classes you played, your experience as a Free 2 Play player, the other MMOs you like or the type of voice software you prefer… we want to know! Help us make the game even better for you!

If you have contacts with other players who participated in the Korean OBT, please share the link, involve every player you know.
      The more feedback, the better!

The form can be accessed here: bit.ly/2a4o2Dl
      It should take about 20min to fill and it will give us a great insight into your experience with BLESS.

If you have other comments that don't fit the questions in the form, feel free to leave them in this thread :)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Thank you!
      Your BLESS Team
    • completed it and thanks for that as this at least somehow calms the mind and speaks for you as a company for actually caring at least a bit about players who are more experienced due the KR experience and actually take these into account.
    • Larek wrote:

Hello,

Thank you very much for all the forms already received!
      We will keep it open for another week.

i will share the results with you after we have closed the form.
      How come people don't play Mascu? They are so cute! hahaha

See you later :)

Someone around this place has the bad habit of setting mascu's fur on fire, might be related :P
    • Larek wrote:

Some people only play Mascu, and wouldn't even think of playing any other race..... *cough*like me*cough*......
      (Really though, I think most people that play MMORPG's are school age boys that would rather have a tough/cool/badass looking character rather than an adorable fuzzball character. Not by any means an insult to them, it just seems to be true to most every MMO I've played. Personally I love cute animals, so Mascus are perfect for me).

As for the member that tried to set Mascus on fire - he always tried to set my tail on fire, but I haven't seen him around in a long time for some reason. I think Mascus are safe. 8o

The post was edited 5 times, last by Zazaaji ().

• Zazaaji wrote:

Larek wrote:

Some people only play Mascu, and wouldn't even think of playing any other race..... *cough*like me*cough*......
      (Really though, I think most people that play MMORPG's are school age boys that would rather have a tough/cool/badass looking character rather than an adorable fuzzball character. Not by any means an insult to them, it just seems to be true to most every MMO I've played. Personally I love cute animals, so Mascus are perfect for me).

As for the member that tried to set Mascus on fire - he always tried to set my tail on fire, but I haven't seen him around in a long time for some reason. I think Mascus are safe. 8o

Actually the average age of mmorpg players is around 16+ nowadays. MMORPG's just simply aren't so popular anymore like it was 8 years ago. That is why making MMORPG's are so risky to make these days.
    • Hello

just to let you know that I have closed the survey this morning so I can start going through the responses.
      We received 143 forms altogether so thank you very much!

I will open a separate thread with some of the results once I have compiled everything. Probably this week.

See you soon!
      your BLESS Team
    • Damn :( i'm late, being away from forums the whole summer and i lost the survey, blame myself :(
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P
    Peria Chronicles