Pinned Another Hello from Aeria Games

• Another Hello from Aeria Games

Hello all,

My name is Hakan, aka Carsomyr from Aeria Games. As some of you might have already heard, Chrizz B will be leaving Aeria Games unfortunately and I’ll be taking over his duty as Product Manager.

I’ve been with Aeria Games for around 2 years and started with WolfTeam, launched and managed Echo of Soul and finally ended up with this epic project. I grew up with Magic the Gathering, PnP RPG, almost every CRPG video game and started my MMO journey with Ultima Online back in 1998, which I still consider as one of the best MMOs ever made. From that point on I played many MMORPGs including DAOC, EVE, WOW, AOC, LotRO, WAR, SWToR. The games that I’m playing recently are MGSV and Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

I'll start a Q&A thread in the general section to gather all the questions you have and answer them with Larek.

Best...
    • Carsomyr wrote:

Hello all,

My name is Hakan, aka Carsomyr from Aeria Games. As some of you might have already heard, Chrizz B will be leaving Aeria Games unfortunately and I’ll be taking over his duty as Product Manager.

I’ve been with Aeria Games for around 2 years and started with WolfTeam, launched and managed Echo of Soul and finally ended up with this epic project. I grew up with Magic the Gathering, PnP RPG, almost every CRPG video game and started my MMO journey with Ultima Online back in 1998, which I still consider as one of the best MMOs ever made. From that point on I played many MMORPGs including DAOC, EVE, WOW, AOC, LotRO, WAR, SWToR. The games that I’m playing recently are MGSV and Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

I'll start a Q&A thread in the general section to gather all the questions you have and answer them with Larek.

Best...

I'm little tired of waiting for news...
      What will come next?

Hoping for good news.