Pinned Hello from Aeria Games :)

• Hello from Aeria Games :)

Hello everybody

My name is Larek, I’ll be one of your main points of contact at Aeria Games for everything Bless-related.

I’ve been working for Aeria Games for 2 years now and Bless is by far the biggest project I’ve been involved in.
      I started playing the Korean OBT of BLESS earlier this year as a mage Mascu and now that we have our own test server, I am starting to test some of the other classes and races.
      I’ve also been spawning a lot of mounts and pets lately and some are very impressive! We’ll be sure to show you guys more and keep you updated on our progress.
      The game is gorgeous and I’m super excited to be in the team.

Other games I currently play on the side include Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch and Pokemon Go (when it works...).
      Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I'll be lurking in the shadows in the meantime :)

Have a great day/evening :)
    • Symeria wrote:

Hi Larek, I've been playing the game since the 2nd CBT. Please dont let Aeria games put ip Block in Latin America :P...

Chris B has tounched on this and it's out of Aeria's hands... they would have to get licenses and spend a bit of time in order to put a product (Bless Online) in other regions
      Would have to jump through a lot of legal hoops in order for that to happen and follow regional laws.
      Not saying it's impossible they have mentioned it's not likely to happen.... but continue to ask in hopes they can change~!!
    • if they open projects in both EU and NA, there should be no problem for different regions as long as they're "nearby". in the end it's always up to the publisher thou.

anyhow, welcome on these boards Larek, hope we'll get news about CBT/OBT soon.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    • Fenrir wrote:

if they open projects in both EU and NA, there should be no problem for different regions as long as they're "nearby". in the end it's always up to the publisher thou.

anyhow, welcome on these boards Larek, hope we'll get news about CBT/OBT soon.

I agree. I dont think the contract to publish the game in NA has a specific part that says which kind of block they have to put to not allow south american players to access the game. I'd prefer to spend my money on a subscription fee to support the game rather to spend it on VPN. I really doubt that any south american company is negociating with Neowiz to publish the game around here. If they really need to put some kind of block, I hope that's something like Neowiz did in korea, with ip check only to start the game :D.
    • Once Bless hits NA/EU will it have the current KR version or the version that the KR beta open with? I'm asking because that version was missing a ton of simple features like a damn warehouse. I havent played in a while because of the language barrier but did things improve? Can the UI be customized?
    • Try to release all the classes at the same time and most of the lvl 45 endgame stuff. Don't let it suffer like it did on korean obt.
      Most people who played at the start of the obt quit the game after they reached lvl 45, because there wasn't much to do.
    • Well, seeing how the english guild died since the latests patches I wouldn't release it either without all the classes and the level 50 patch.

Sadly many of the content was made irrelevant with the latest additions to Basel Canyon, not worth doing bosses or dungeons, the routine became stras sieges, basel dailies, basel dailies with alt 1, basel dailies with alt 2, etc.

And even Basel stopped being fun to me since the latest merges because it became a zerg thing: go to X boss with other 200 people, press 1, press 2, boss dead, repeat.

If you are going to release the game in the current state I hope that you can at least make some adjustments to dungeons and world bosses to make them relevant again.
    • Can any mod delete this guys account already? Every single post he makes is a mambo jambo as if he's throwing dices to decide what word to write next. I'm not hating on bad english, especially since english isn't my native lanuage either but this guy is nuts, his posts consist of random words that are no use to anyone, I'm even starting to wonder if he's human at all.
    Peria Chronicles