Pinned Hello from Aeria Games :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

!WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER. NEW CREATED CONTENT WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK UNTIL WE SUCCESSFULLY MOVED WITH OUR DOMAIN!

• sEEEEb wrote:

Can any mod delete this guys account already? Every single post he makes is a mambo jambo as if he's throwing dices to decide what word to write next. I'm not hating on bad english, especially since english isn't my native lanuage either but this guy is nuts, his posts consist of random words that are no use to anyone, I'm even starting to wonder if he's human at all.

I agree.
    • Arkray wrote:

Well, seeing how the english guild died since the latests patches I wouldn't release it either without all the classes and the level 50 patch.

Sadly many of the content was made irrelevant with the latest additions to Basel Canyon, not worth doing bosses or dungeons, the routine became stras sieges, basel dailies, basel dailies with alt 1, basel dailies with alt 2, etc.

And even Basel stopped being fun to me since the latest merges because it became a zerg thing: go to X boss with other 200 people, press 1, press 2, boss dead, repeat.

If you are going to release the game in the current state I hope that you can at least make some adjustments to dungeons and world bosses to make them relevant again.

Basel gorge was the most stupid thing they made to the game in my opinion. First when it came out there was too much trash mobs and it was impossible to do fair pvp because of the mobs aggroing all the time.
    • When will the official advertising begin? Games like Black Desert had a huge hype before it even started even without advertisement because people spread the word but it's kinda hard to do the same for Bless because not as many people know about the game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by sEEEEb ().

• justiful95 wrote:

i just what to know when is bless coming out.anyone tell me exited
      Not even Aeria Games knows when its going to come out. That's how deep it goes. It's all a conspiracy to build up a hardcore fanbase and then not release said game. The government is playing mind games man get out while you still can before it's to late.
    • Azrakel 45 wrote:

Any Idea when this will be coming tto aeria games?
      As has been said, we do not know. Aeria games has been very quiet on the issue. We know that they are talking to/have talked to the Korean devs recently, but we have no idea what that means. It's driving me nuts too.. this company is so silent on everything. -_-
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

Azrakel 45 wrote:

Any Idea when this will be coming tto aeria games?
      As has been said, we do not know. Aeria games has been very quiet on the issue. We know that they are talking to/have talked to the Korean devs recently, but we have no idea what that means. It's driving me nuts too.. this company is so silent on everything. -_-
      ty for the info hope the silence will end soon as I realy want to give this game a try
    • Gotta say the trailers for it look amazing. And the graphics are sweet as heck. When it comes around I'm going to be Immersed in it for a while. It will be my 4th mmo ive played. I cant wait
    • tamberleigh wrote:

To be fair-ish we were told -- thought not through any official means -- that a team of theirs was heading to Korea. So it's not radio silence, it's just ... a lack of noise?
      Fair enough. It's just my frustration bleeding through. I have been following this game for years, and two other countries who announced that they were getting it after us are already in various stages of beta. It just drives me nuts that Aeria is stuck doing things like having a "coming soon" sign on their website since they announced it. :(
    • Kaincallavis wrote:

Larek wrote:

Hello everybody
      We’ll be sure to show you guys more and keep you updated on our progress.

Anyone else feeling lied to?
      Not lied to no. Unfortunately Larek can't tell us anything he doesn't know. He's the community manager, and he's not allowed to say anything they will not specifically okay him to. So no, I don't feel lied to.. That said, I do feel annoyed and impatient, but there isn't much we can do outside waiting. :( It's irksome that they were so willing to communicate in the beginning, but now it feels like pulling teeth to get something even as simple as "we're still working on it" from them.
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

Kaincallavis wrote:

Larek wrote:

Hello everybody
      We’ll be sure to show you guys more and keep you updated on our progress.

Anyone else feeling lied to?
      Not lied to no. Unfortunately Larek can't tell us anything he doesn't know. He's the community manager, and he's not allowed to say anything they will not specifically okay him to. So no, I don't feel lied to.. That said, I do feel annoyed and impatient, but there isn't much we can do outside waiting. :( It's irksome that they were so willing to communicate in the beginning, but now it feels like pulling teeth to get something even as simple as "we're still working on it" from them.

Allow me to elaborate:

Larek stated:

"We'll be sure to show you guys more and keep you updated on our progress."

We'll: [When Larek said "We'll" he was speaking on behalf of the company, not merely himself. Even if he does not have the "okay" to share, it means the company is not complying with the transparency that was promised.]

Show you guys more: [Frankly, I have not seen much effort into this. Their last official statement on this thread was on August 1st, 2016. That was nine and a half months ago.]

Keep you updated on our progress: [As the previous comment suggestions - we have not seen this. Are we to assume there has been none? Shall I begin to pass out the red flags?]

This was not meant to come off as a derogatory statement toward you, Nayukhuut, or even toward Larek, or Aeria games as a company.
      This is meant to demonstrate their lack of follow through and commitment to the end users - all of us.

This is also intended to serve as a call to action.
      Calling out to Larek, and to Aeria games.

We'd love for you guys to "show us more" or "keep us updated on your progress."

Has there been any progress?
      What can you show us?
      Is there any headway toward the much anticipated North American Alpha / Beta / Early Access?

Thanks for reading.
      Eagerly awaiting your response to this call of action.
      -Kain
    • Oh, hehe.. no worries. I didn't think it was derogatory at all. I should have been more clear myself. While I do not feel we've been lied to per se, I also do not think that they have kept up with the spirit of what they initially promised. I completely understand your frustration, and am right there with you. :(

I'm especially worried as some of the MMOs coming in 2018ish would create a serious competition for Bless. Bless is meant to engage the Western markets, and people are eager because we so rarely see new Western style mmos(I know Bless is Korean, but it plays more like a Western MMO). Unfortunately, there are many in various degrees of completion that WILL engage the Western and European playerbases... and I do not think it would be a good time for Aeria to try and compete with them for players. You want an example? Look at the Ashes of Creation Kickstarter... yikes. Ideally, I would like Bless to come out before them so that it can get the playerbase and the chance it deserves without having to directly compete with the likes of Ashes, Pantheon, etc.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nayukhuut ().

Peria Chronicles