Please help?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Please help?

Hello i know is bad asking for something but.. im here looking for your help guys... look i really want play this awesome game... but when i see the requeriments say ´´ u need buy a account ´´ i live in venezuela here is impossible get dolars because our government block the way for get it and my social economy is bad too ... look guys i know maybe you dont trush me and i dont say nothen.. is ok.. but i think you maybe can help me i can give you i dont know ... my account from dirty bomb or firestorm w.o.w .. maybe in the future i can help you in the game ... whatever ,, look you will help a gamer like you if you can give me a account just for play or provide an account i dont know ... i hope somebody can help me ... if you can talk with me : this is my e-mail: *Removed* ... just let me know ?(

(sorry for my english)

thanks guys :S

Post was edited 1 time, last by Zazaaji ().

• Can you use a PayPal account?

If you can use it you will be able to buy with whatever money value you want since it automatically convert the right ammount

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • i have a paypal account.... but i think you dont understand me. .. look before.. each year ( 1 time for year) the government give to you 300$ .. but now the government delete that... so we cant get dolars.. the only way to get dolars here is for the black market... and is sooooo expensive is like 10$ = +1mouth of work.. so is impossible for me get it... here our coin is ´´ Bolivares ´´ no dolars .... :l
    • ancelot wrote:

i have a paypal account.... but i think you dont understand me. .. look before.. each year ( 1 time for year) the government give to you 300$ .. but now the government delete that... so we cant get dolars.. the only way to get dolars here is for the black market... and is sooooo expensive is like 10$ = +1mouth of work.. so is impossible for me get it... here our coin is ´´ Bolivares ´´ no dolars .... :l

First let me say, that no one is gonna "borrow" his own payed account to an unknow person, so, i guess it's usless to point that over, but let me explain more about one thing: You seems to don't know how PayPal work.

You CAN pay with the money value you want, and that is a fact. How?

Let's take me as example: i don't have dollars as country money, because mine is EURO, but with PayPal, i can PAY with the money-value i want because PayPal will convert YOUR country money with the one you need.

You can pay in USD by simply using a PayPal account, since it will convert your money to USD

Here is how much VEF you'll need to get 10 USD: xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=10&From=USD&To=VEF

• Bryan Fury wrote:

Long Quote

I'm pretty sure he's saying he doesn't want to buy one because it's too expensive. "$10 USD is equal to 1 month pay" there he said, which is "impossible to get". He's just wanting someone to give him their account for free.

.....which if true isn't allowed here I'm pretty sure, but I am not sure. ?( Begging in general is not allowed on any website.
    • Nope, he said he used to have USD for free from the government, but now they forbidden it and the only (totally untrue since we are talking about VIRTUAL MONEY and not REAL phyhsical money) way to get USD "in your hands" is to buy them in the black market.

ancelot wrote:

[...] the government give to you 300$ .. but now the government delete that... so we cant get dolars.. the only way to get dolars here is for the black market... and is sooooo expensive [..]

That is the quote part i'm talking about. He's clearly talking about Physical money, that in this situation doesn't apply, since to buy an account you need to pay with virtual money, that with a PayPal account is taken from ANY kind of WORLD VALUE, doesn't matter wich one.

You just need to link into your PayPal account ANY kind of credit card (or a rechargable card).

If that wasn't true, well i should have not be able to pay with USD into ANY online service, since my country money is the €...

• do you have skype? can explain me steps to get dolars in paypal? i only have account in a bank ( name Bank Banesco ) no other..

they say Asociar cuenta bancaria de Estados Unidos

i dont have account of a bank on usa...

Post was edited 1 time, last by ancelot ().

• ancelot wrote:

do you have skype? can explain me steps to get dolars in paypal? i only have account in a bank ( name Bank Banesco ) no other..

they say Asociar cuenta bancaria de Estados Unidos

i dont have account of a bank on usa...
      You don't "get" USD with PayPal.... PayPal is a virtual method to pay WITH money (taken from a "source").

You need to link inside your PayPal account a credit card or a prepayd card, then you can pay whatever money value you want.

1) Create a PayPal account (if you have one you don't need to).
      2) Login into your account.
      3) Get on your profile.
      4) ADD a credit card or a prepayd card.
      5) Activate it following the instructions on the page.
      6) You can pay ANY online service into ANY money value now.

• Taken from the FAQ of PayPal help center

About Payment Methods

PayPal allows you to make payments using a variety of methods including: PayPal Balance, PayPal Credit, bank account, credit card, PayPal Cards, and debit card. Because your protection against undelivered or defective goods will vary with each method, you should review this page to understand how you can select a payment method and how protection differs depending on your payment method.
      You can add also your bank account if you don't have a credit card or a prepayd card.

I usually use a prepayd card due to personal secure measures opinions... but there is billion people that use to link their bank account without problems... it's just a matter of personal preferences..

• Zazaaji wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Thankyou Zaz, i forgot to link the... link (lol)

I've never once used paypal, nor really know anything about it. That was 3 seconds on Google for me to find it. I know how to use Google very well, had to for my previous job.
      Yeah, but when i was writing, i totally forgot to add the link to the page lol

• thanks but you guys are missing my point look again ( Im from venezuela i dont have account in any bank from usa and just show me the option for add account bank usa look:

(how i can edit it ... and addmy account of my bank here in venezuela )??

s31.postimg.org/o4e0cdfpn/Sin_t_tulo.png
    • I guess your only option is to use a card, you don't even have a debit card to retrieve money on ATM? Those work in paypal too.

You can always ask your bank for a debit card or a virtual debit card i guess.