[GUIDE] Bless-Source Community ENG Patch

• [GUIDE] Bless-Source Community ENG Patch

==================================================
      -| SOME QUICK QUESTIONS-ANSWERS |-

Q) HOW DOES THIS WORK?
      A) The ENG patch, switch some of your files inside your game client to translate (or at least try to do it at the best) the game client and allow you to understand what you are doing.

Q) IS THIS SAFE, THERE ARE NO TRAPS (VIRUSES, ETC..)?
      A) Yes this is a safe operation. The files you are changing are the ones inside the game client ONLY. You are not downloading and using potentially dangerous files.

Q) IS THIS ALLOWED?
      A) Technically this should be against the TOS, but, until you keep yourself quiet about it, no one is gonna hurt you. Use them freely.

-| SOME INFO ABOUT THIS PROJECT |-

First of all, i want to open up a little thank you to the author of this patch. He restored an old project and is keeping it going. This user is Drk. Thankyou very much from the community Drk!

-| WHAT TO DO? |-

1.) Download the last available patch [LINK] (19/06/2016). Inside the files there are BOTH the ENG files and the ORIGINAL files.

2.) PUT the original files in their folders (There is an .txt file with the instructions on how to do it).

3.) Connect your VPN and load the game from the website login page.

4.) BE QUICK to disable the little box on the launcher that will popup. This is a FILE CHECK operation. The little box you disabled is to avoid the game to automatically launch on his own.

5.) Keep the launcher in waiting and DO NOT disconnect the VPN yet. Replace now the original files with the ENG ones (The .txt file with the instructions you used before says also on how to do this operation).

6.) Once you finished switching the files you can now, and only now, push the RED button to launch finally the game.

7.) Keep in mind that THIS enteire operation MUST be redone EACH time you launch the client, until someone (or even Drk) will find a way to bypass the file check or a way to disable/avoid it.

8.) PLEASE. Keep a copy of BOTH the original and the ENG patch files somewhere. In this way you can do all this faster, instead of redownload all the times the files.

9.) If there are some info you need or something is not clear, don't be shy and ask anything!

10.) As last update note, Drk said that you don't need anymore the PCSkillinfo.blml file, so rest assured if you don't see it on the download.

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |

The post was edited 6 times, last by Bryan Fury ().

• I made two simple scripts to replace the files, you just need to change your folders location in the code.

Adding the patch:

Copy the code below into notepad++ or any other text editor you prefer.

xcopy "C:\Users\Ike\Desktop\testescript\patch\KOR\*.*" "C:\Bless\BLGame\Localization\KOR" /Y
      echo "Game Patched"
      pause
      exit

Change the text inside " " to your english patch location:

xcopy "C:\Users\Ike\Desktop\testescript\patch\KOR\*.*"

Change the code below to your KOR folder location:

"C:\Bless\BLGame\Localization\KOR" /Y

Final result will be like this:

xcopy "English_Patch_Location\*.*" "KOR_Folder_Location" /Y
      echo "Game Patched"
      pause
      exit

Save the file as addpatch.bat, example: patchadd.bat.

Removing the patch

xcopy "Original_Kor_Folder_location*.*" "Game_Kor_Folder_Location" /Y

echo "Patch sucessfully removed"
      pause
      exit

Save as removepatch.bat for example.

Launch the "addpatch.bat" after gameguard verification and *magic*, the game's patched.
      When you stop to play, launch the "removepatch.bat" file, your game will be with the original files.

Dont forget to bkp your original KOR Folder!

I'll add the skills and FPS fix files as soon as I have time.

See you guys.
    • This is really nice. I totally forgot the auto executabled trought MsDos commands. You did really well Syme! Nice one!

• Hello, Im new in the Game, i played the Game one Day before the Maintence, now the ENG patch not work anymore.
      I reinstalled all but now i have Text fails like ?KOR?NPCInfo.NPCInfo.$*npcinfo-G09_Neria-local_name?
      Did i something wrong? Or must i wait for a new version from the ENG patch?
    • Dallas001 wrote:

Hello, Im new in the Game, i played the Game one Day before the Maintence, now the ENG patch not work anymore.
      I reinstalled all but now i have Text fails like ?KOR?NPCInfo.NPCInfo.$*npcinfo-G09_Neria-local_name?
      Did i something wrong? Or must i wait for a new version from the ENG patch?
      There is a new version incoming. Just wait a little, i'll update the last available patch asap Drk will end the fixes.. for now i can add an almost complete patch, let me update the first post please.

• Galius wrote:

hello,i have a problem when i try to replace eng patch or i need to do something when i left game ?...
      Bless security always warning me for rechecking the files, and i have to wait for 33 gb every time
      whats to do? thx

Once you leave the game, you need to put the files inside the "use to launch" folder into the game KOR folder (it should be x\Bless\Neowiz\Pmang\BLGame\Localization\KOR) back again. Then change them again with the translated KOR files once you open the game again.
    • Keep in mind that the "use to launch" folder might not be up to date all the time, there are updates often, so if you see the game downloading something new make a copy of your KOR folder before replacing it and use your copy to launch the game the next time.

If you need the new original KOR folder i can try to upload it later, for some reason my internet won't upload things now on discord or mediafire O.o

But if you delete the folder the file check should restore it.
    Peria Chronicles