English speaking Server

• Leto wrote:

Hi, I just joined today and was wondering what server NA/International people have congregated to. From reading the forums Im getting 무라비 or 하르만 but any info would be much appreciated.

Due to the merge, the most populated English speaking server is the one listed under my name on the left, 하르만 . There still is only maybe like 0.02% English speakers, but it's the most you'll get so far. That other server 무라비 supposedly is more organized for English speakers, but has significantly less English people, maybe like 0.001%.
    • Zazaaji wrote:

Symeria wrote:

Well.. as far as I know, most of the people here on the forum play on 무라비...

Go through this: Server and faction for open beta.
      Keep in mind that 바라카 merged into 하르만.

I don't know which server has more people in the end but you can't use that post as reference anymore because first a lot of people from that were originally playing on 하르만 rerolled to 무라비, some people may have notified it but some didn't, and second all the people that posted there did so long ago and the majority may have quitted the game.

I can tell you, from what I see that happens in the english guild on 무라비, that we have a lot of newcomers, lately it's rare the day that we don't have at least one, specially since the announcement about Aeria taking the game, the majority of those didn't even post in that post, just saw the info and contacted someone.

But the point is that of all those newcomers only a few of them remain keep the game after a few days or after reaching the level cap, not everyone is made to play in korea, the majority only wanted to see how things were and leaves again until NA/EU release, so if people didn't keep posting in the forum I would consider the chance that they may have left the game for now.

P.S. We should probably make a new post with the new servers and make a new "census", to not confuse people with that old post with old server names, but perhaps it would be better to wait until the new merge is done in 8th june as the server names gonna change again.
    • well the new server merge aside - we should just post the one major server 무라비 and maybe the 하르만. However I openly spammed the chat a few days on 하르만 and only a few koreans pmed me. I think the majority of players do not really visit the forums or openly don't care about it since it's korean open beta and they just want to try out some classes.
    • Leto wrote:

Hmm maybe ill take it easy till the 8th, you know which servers are merging?

All the ten servers into two, can't copy paste the new names yet, but you can see here :P :

Sadly 무라비 is going to be on the first one and 하르만 on the second one, would have been nice if they had mixed us ||

Nito wrote:

well the new server merge aside - we should just post the one major server 무라비 and maybe the 하르만. However I openly spammed the chat a few days on 하르만 and only a few koreans pmed me. I think the majority of players do not really visit the forums or openly don't care about it since it's korean open beta and they just want to try out some classes.

I have seen some streamers that never posted here but they had the game in english so I guess that they at least read the forum or the discord channels, but yes, a lof of people just plays and don't care about the forums.
    • "Arkray" wrote:

I have seen some streamers that never posted here but they had the game in english so I guess that they at least read the forum or the discord channels, but yes, a lof of people just plays and don't care about the forums.

usually, in any mmorpg only the 20~25% of the playerbase go to check the forums on daily basis.
      the rest doesn't bother at all, unless they get client or accaunt issues.

there's more chances to get people on forums only when there's news, maintenances or pre-obt periods when it's all about announcements.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    • Fenrir wrote:

"Arkray" wrote:

usually, in any mmorpg only the 20~25% of the playerbase go to check the forums on daily basis.the rest doesn't bother at all, unless they get client or accaunt issues.there's more chances to get people on forums only when there's news, maintenances or pre-obt periods when it's all about announcements.

Yeah thats true, but the thing is that the game is in korean, so if they had it in english they probably got it from here or the discord channels.

So for that I think that the % of foreign people that plays the korean beta and read this forum is higher than usual and even though the majority still leaves after they get their patch and client problems solved some still look for other foreign people to play with.
    • According to my recent research, it appears that more english players are gathered on the following server : 무라비 UNION Faction.

I've tried on the other server mentioned in this thread but I couldn't find any guild for 2 days now. I don't know if it was only a matter of luck and daytime but I'd recommend to choose 무라비 instead of 하르만 at the moment.
    • Momoruk wrote:

According to my recent research, it appears that more english players are gathered on the following server : 무라비 UNION Faction.

I've tried on the other server mentioned in this thread but I couldn't find any guild for 2 days now. I don't know if it was only a matter of luck and daytime but I'd recommend to choose 무라비 instead of 하르만 at the moment.

I have rerolled on the 무라비 Union side. Hope to cathc someone from the "English Clan" to get an invite :)
    Peria Chronicles