Graphic Engine Optimization (nVidia SLI)

!WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER. NEW CREATED CONTENT WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK UNTIL WE SUCCESSFULLY MOVED WITH OUR DOMAIN!

• mmo_geezer wrote:

4K support?

Regarding that part: Unlikely native support. I don't have a 4k monitor to test with, but my monitor is 2560x1080 (part of LG's Ultrawide series) and the game doesn't go above 1920x1080 on the fullscreen list.

However, if you change it to Borderless Window mode and have it maximized, it DOES take up the exact desktop resolution and even adjust the FoV to suit it in my case (I see much more to the side than anyone playing on 1920x1080). In that regard I'm betting 4k does work with it, it's just not likely natively support/listed in the Fullscreen resolutions. If it can't list 2560x1080, I can't imagine it'd list 3840x2160.
    • Zazaaji wrote:

mmo_geezer wrote:

4K support?

Regarding that part: Unlikely native support. I don't have a 4k monitor to test with, but my monitor is 2560x1080 (part of LG's Ultrawide series) and the game doesn't go above 1920x1080 on the fullscreen list.

However, if you change it to Borderless Window mode and have it maximized, it DOES take up the exact desktop resolution and even adjust the FoV to suit it. In that regard I'm betting 4k does work with it, it's just not likely natively support/listed in the Fullscreen resolutions. If it can't list 2560x1080, I can't imagine it'd list 3840x2160.

I hope they will fix it. SLI do not work in windowed mode, at least that I know of. I do not want to have to chose between playing at a "low" fullscreen resolution with SLI or play at higher windowed resolution without SLI...
    • mmo_geezer wrote:

I just wanted to ask how good is the optimization of the graphic engine is, quality vs resource consumption? Is there nVidia SLI support, 4K support?
      I had to work A LOT on the .ini settings, because there is a LOT of trash codes... that don't even work or at wrost overrite other settings.. both SLI and CrossfireX are not working well...

I have spent over 10 days to edit line by line and test each one.. right now the game optimization is VERY lacking, unless you don't spend time messing with the .ini settings like i did...

And in the very end i managed to disable every kind of filter and graphic stuff that is no necessary, since i'm of the old school Performance>>>>>Graphic

I don't want a single millisecond of loading..even with 9234092390432023 players on the screen..

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    Peria Chronicles