So what do you think of bless?

• Bryan Fury wrote:

Sometimes it happens for the latency issue, not only for the bugs on the codes... because play with 400ms is totally different from 90ms..

I have seen also sometimes the pretty infamous "Wireless Attack" due to latency.... it makes me really mad when it happens, but... well.. i can't complain, since i know Kr servers are pretty far far far away...

If you watch the video, you will see that i was never in the red telegraph, thats why i say this is not a ping issue, also this has happened many times in the certain boss.
      Plus the small red circle telegraph which happened the same time from the main boss didnt hit me.
    • LaVinia wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Sometimes it happens for the latency issue, not only for the bugs on the codes... because play with 400ms is totally different from 90ms..

I have seen also sometimes the pretty infamous "Wireless Attack" due to latency.... it makes me really mad when it happens, but... well.. i can't complain, since i know Kr servers are pretty far far far away...

If you watch the video, you will see that i was never in the red telegraph, thats why i say this is not a ping issue, also this has happened many times in the certain boss.
      What i mean is that sometimes the client is not synced with the server and while your client show you something, the server says a different thing...

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • LaVinia wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Plus the small red circle telegraph which happened the same time from the main boss didnt hit me.

at 0:18 you got stumbled right away, even if you were a bit far from the skill area, so that leads me to think:
      a) you had a bit of a lag spike, and moved away when it was too late;
      b) the boss register the position of the player automaticly on skill cast, and manage to hit him despite of range/position.
      wich is kinda weird and i doubt it's the case here, since it wouldn't make any sense to have danger areas for skill cast to begin with, if you got hit straight away in any case.

as for the final blow from the AoE circle, maybe the stumble pushed you into the other skill's range.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    • LaVinia wrote:

I don't wanna keep talking about this, as i said it is not ping issues, please don't continue this cause i mainly posted this for fun and not for arguing, thank you.

just to be clear: i simply stated what i've seen from the video. no more, nor less.

it wasn't meant to be a gameplay judgement or arguing, but if it bothers you that much, then i shall leave it as it is.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    Peria Chronicles