Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

[Guardian] Core skills for PvP

• [Guardian] Core skills for PvP

leaving Protector aside, wich i believe it's mostly used as PvE tank build due to aggro effects, i was wondering about Vanguard and Gladiator.

judging by the skills tooltips, looks like they both have their own utility.
      Vanguard seems quite useful for PvE dps due to multiple chain skills that come with bleed effects and defence reduction as well.
      however, considering the reduced cooldowns, extra ccs on chain skills and changes on skills range, i think that Gladiator may eventually be a better build suited for PvP later on.

has anyone here tried them? are they both viable for PvP, or it's simply a change of pace between standard settings and "improved" ones?

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    • If we assume that the main task of tank is defend healer (wait, there is not healer yet in this game), and/or weaker classes (p.def wise) like archer or mage then you definitely want aggro in PvP :) a lot of it :) your main task is not to do damage but take DMG and mess with enemy targeting.

Then Protector becomes useful on mass PvP
    • Asuus wrote:

he bless has no healer =?
      and about pvp, you are right in 3 vs 3 - your job is to debuff healer and be annoying and mass pvp same x300000 :D
      Not at the moment (in RU version at least) Mistic is due to be implemented later. So far Paladin is the only class that can heal, unless I have outdated information :D
    • Ty for this thread. I myself was wondering the use and validity of the Guardian in a pvp role. Are the shouts/taunts and other Aggro skills used in PvE actually useful in PvP or is it more that the debuff and can provide a tanky meat shield to beat on?
    • Brigaunt wrote:

Ty for this thread. I myself was wondering the use and validity of the Guardian in a pvp role. Are the shouts/taunts and other Aggro skills used in PvE actually useful in PvP or is it more that the debuff and can provide a tanky meat shield to beat on?
      Being a Tanky Meat is your life purpose as a tank :D Guardian has so many passives to survive and HP regen that it constantly amazes me.

I did a duel with my wife (she is an archer) and our friend (mage). When she did a fight with mage she was dominating and she hit him very very high (her single combo did a massive damage).
      However the mage was powerful as well.

When she duel with me on Guardian (I wanted to test my survivability so I did not attack with other skills than stun) after 5 minutes of trying and testing different skills she still couldn't pass 50% of my HP.

I guess 3 archers can get you down, but 1 or 2 at the same level and EQ will have a problem.

So, go there and defend your mage because mage can kill the archer very fast but it dies fast as well but if you agro the archer on you, then you will take very little damage and mage will kill'em'all. And that's the entire philosophy ;)
    • Does the Paladin taunt also binds the opponent on you?

No need for an answer anymore as I saw a thread, where 2 ppl discussed it. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kahn ().

This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.