Bless online Interview brief translation

Bless online Interview brief translation

Capital seige(PVP) overhauling, is almost done
      Overhauled capital seige will be updated on may.

Raid (pve) contents is now in progress but it seems to take a more time.

Pendonium arena 1:1 (PVE)
      You can battle with named monsters.
      pendonium arena has 11 rounds!
      More and more you clear the rounds, it will get more harder.

Royal quests will be updated on May!

Get bored when you take a instance dungeon/ Raid/pvp infinite cycles.

Royal quests will take away that problems.
      Explore the world, and infiltrate opposite factions!
      You may encounter enemy forces, so watch you must have to know where you going.

And mystics, warlocks new races will be updated with 50lv extensions.
      No specific dates.

Mystic is healer based on casting systems. also be powerful range dealer.

Warlock is summoner, summon his demons and give tons of damage to enemy!

Neowiz already prepared 65~70 storylines

I should count on what they do!

Thanks for watching.
      Images
      • Screenshot_2016-05-04-22-22-39.png

341.27 kB, 1,080×1,920, viewed 90 times
      • Screenshot_2016-05-04-22-22-48.png

332.67 kB, 1,080×1,920, viewed 80 times
      • Screenshot_2016-05-04-22-23-00.png

379.87 kB, 1,080×1,920, viewed 84 times
      • Screenshot_2016-05-04-22-23-09.png

948.14 kB, 1,080×1,920, viewed 79 times
      • Screenshot_2016-05-04-22-23-36.png

308.66 kB, 1,080×1,920, viewed 75 times
      • Screenshot_2016-05-04-22-23-21.png

662.71 kB, 1,080×1,920, viewed 51 times
      • Screenshot_2016-05-04-22-24-16.png

353.49 kB, 1,080×1,920, viewed 81 times
      Thanks for the translation ^^

I really hope that before adding more "raid" content they allow us to actually form raids/alleigances, there is content currently that would benefit from that but we can't form parties bigger than 5 persons.

It's really bad when 7 persons from the same guild manage to enter the same siege, world boss or wathever, and you have to leave 2 outside of the party, combined with how hard is to heal someone outside of your party... It really feels really bad that you are forced to go in groups of 5 people when the content is designed to hold hundreds of people.

Also sad to read that mystic and level 50 will be released together too, i'll have to choose between maxing paladin or leveling mystic first :P

Arkray wrote:

Thanks for the translation ^^

I really hope that before adding more "raid" content they allow us to actually form raids/alleigances, there is content currently that would benefit from that but we can't form parties bigger than 5 persons.

It's really bad when 7 persons from the same guild manage to enter the same siege, world boss or wathever, and you have to leave 2 outside of the party, combined with how hard is to heal someone outside of your party... It really feels really bad that you are forced to go in groups of 5 people when the content is designed to hold hundreds of people.

Also sad to read that mystic and level 50 will be released together too, i'll have to choose between maxing paladin or leveling mystic first :P

Ah, neowiz is now on a move for hardcore dungeons, for 10 persons.

So in the future, we can make a party with 10 persons

vegax87 wrote:

what are differences between Paladin's heals and Mystic's heals? Can they coexist in the same party??

well the Paladin mostly heals with two direct heals, the aoe heal plus the hot / aoe hot and also has some damage mitigation skills like Trust and the Armor Buffs and the Attack/M.Attack buff.

Since we don't have any info on the mystic skills I can just speculate but I think the mystic will focus on CC/Interrupting and healing with hots or designated healing areas (healing for allies, damage/debuffs for enemies)

Regarding the party situation - Mystic and Paladin should co-exist the same way two Paladins do. Since Paladin can tank (requires a good understand of the class) there shouldn't be a problem.

The main difference will be that the Paladin is really tanky. Even while having the Priest Core active you can still survive for quite some time.
      Mystics however should be more squishy since they will be most likely a cloth class.

Edit: as you already wrote in this thread
      Preview of Mystic skills - Open Beta

It seems Mystic could be also single target and multi target focused. Maybe the AoE heals and Aura have a bigger effect area or so. Either way since we have three cores per class I think Mystic should be an interesting class.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Nito” ().

I imagine that Paladin and Mystics are the equivalents of Lineage 2's Paladin and Bishop Classes.

Paladin in L2 was mostly a tanky class with healing skills which made it kind of a hybrid, but due to that it fell off in both roles because there were better options for tanking (other Tanks) and healing (Bishop). It became viable as a tank after almost 3 years of buffing, while the healing side fell off completely. Hopefully this won't be the fate of Bless's Paladin :D