Need some feedback on Archer and Mage

• Other
    • Need some feedback on Archer and Mage

So far ive played guardian, paladin, and Beserker till the mid 20s and now I want to try out the ranged classes aswell. So far I do like Beserker but I have been playing a good bit of melee classes and wouldnt mind maining a ranged class.

For the mage I pretty much would like to know what core skill/element is the best. If I did play a mage I would be more interested in playing as the lightning spec but feedback on all of the specs is good.

For ranger all I really need to know is if they have decent burst/mobility at endgame. I am not a fan of traps so I likely wouldnt care to use them. Also it seams ranger is probably a weaker choice for me on the KR servers due to latency problems. Any feedback is appreciated
      twitch.tv/grizzlore_thehunter
    • I have only mained the mage in this game so far so that's the perspective i can expand on.
      The cores fire/ice/air(lightning) are all useful in certain situations

Fire is good for fights where high burst dmg and low hp enemies
      Ice is good for long fights that require survivability, i always have the ice shield up and keep my stuns and roots up when possible plus the Aoe is good for safe mob kill quests
      Air/lightning i honestly like the least, there's some mobility and a dispel on this core tree but the damage is subpar and the risk does not show a good reward imo.

oh also the bonuses of each core's reaction skill plus ~ skill
      fire: reaction skill stuns; ~ skill gives automatic crit on next ability and increases crit on all spells by a lot and burns are placed easier on enemies
      ice: reaction skill does the most dmg out of all of them and i think applies a slow; ~ skill your next ability freezes the enemy for 3 seconds, and you apply slow stacks easier
      air: reaction skill reduces the cooldown of all air abilities to 1s; ~ skill makes you reduce cds by 1 second i believe for every ability to use? not so sure on air i honestly HATE the air core and it's uselessness in dmg and utlity
      my squad going into pvp :3
    Peria Chronicles