Starting areas/races.

• Starting areas/races.

My friend and I will be playing Bless when it hits the NA/EU beta and I have some questions about paired or grouped play that (hopefully) you can answer ... now that you've all had the chance to play the game while I stand outside,staring mournfully in through the window like a matchstick girl.

1) Starting areas for different races

Each race has its own starting area, I believe, but at what point do they join up? If we each pick a different race (in the same faction) when will we be able to play together?

2) Party mechanics

Can you group up with someone - or party with someone - whose in a different map?

When two people are in a party but killing different quest mobs, do both people get credit for the kills?

When two people are in a party do they share xp for kills?

(My friends and I do a lot of party questing and try to stay at the same level or as close to it as we can.)

3) Loot

Is there a round-robin system for party loot? Or is it all "whoever picks it up gets it?"

Is there a need/greed/decline system for party loot?

4) Quest Drops (my loathed enemy)

I'm never good with quest drops. They hate me. I hate them. It's a mutual dislike thing.

Are they tradeable? (I'm not expecting them to be.)

How are they handled in a party situation? Can more than one person get a quest drop from a kill?

There are a lot more little, silly questions but many of them of will be answered through gameplay. But these are ones we're most interested in at the moment, since we might not all want to be the same race ... and will probably be in a chatty, murderous killing party as we romp through the game.
    • 1) you can finish the starting area in about 30~45 mins depending on teh race, Aqua Elf took me a good 40 mins but i was doing all the side quests as well
      Then you meet up in your main faction's city which is where all places collide around lvl... 5? or so? And you can group with any race in the same faction.

2)You can group with people on different maps by typing /invite username or if they're on your friend list no restrictions there.
      But, certain maps are on a different plane like quest line maps for solo only will put your group member as "instanced" so they appear gray on the team hub interface.
      Quest mob kills count for anyone and all people who have the quest for it.
      There is shared exp and it's quite a low amount you only get like 45% of so of the exp if you compare to solo (went from 135 to 70 exp when grouped for mob kills)

3)There are 2 loot systems available Round-robin and Free-4-All
      You can adjust if you roll on blue~purple tier drops and those are chosen by yes/no i think. If you both/all need the item i believe it's randomly given to a player but could be dice roll number based (I"LL HAVE TO CONFIRM THIS LATER)

4) Kinda? you do not share quest drops usually. You cannot share but sell certain ones to npcs for 0 coins/destroy
      Some quests i did like mob drop quests i think had multiple drops for items.
      But gathering quest items, those disappear after 1 person uses i.e gathering a flower/setting fire to this enemy camp's base
    Peria Chronicles