Game doesn't launch after new patch

Game doesn't launch after new patch

New

Hi!
      So after the new patch I have been having problems with launching the game.
      So basically, after I press play on official website, the browser minimizes (as it should), game guard starts loading and after that the Bless opening logo appears (i.imgur.com/YUNbjmq.png) and after a few seconds it disappears and opens the browser again.
      That's all that happens and game doesn't launch. There is no error or anything. I tried restarting computer first, not using the english patch either, turned off additional programs (like my corsair k70 rgb software, creative audio controler, hamachi etc. etc. just to make sure that game guard doesn't think I got some illegitimate programs running)

Some more info about my setup.

Using OpenVPN (worked before)
      Internet Explorer to launch the game (worked before)
      Game was reinstalled after this patch because it breaks down after every patch and doesnt launch (this is also another issue I wanted to ask about :D)

PC Specs:
      i7 4790k
      gtx 980ti
      16gb ram
      win 8.1

If anyone has any idea what could be happening, I'd be immensely grateful! Will be happy to provide any additional info that I might've missed out.
      Thanks in advance.

New

I am no expert but have you tried defrag your hard drive? Have you tried cleaning those old "ghost" files that some times stay in your system after you install or uninstall programs?
      I made sort of an installation guide see if that helps :) http://plus.google.com/115933457574142915189/posts/T84NjSpvZo7
      benkuli.com/ :love: :D