Looking For english Guild

• Faith wrote:

Don`t know the english names for the server.^^ We have a guild on 피지스 - Hieron. Ask Arkray for an invite. Greetings :)

We are on 하르만 :P

But I dont think he is on our server, at least couldn't find him.

P.S. You can invite people into the guild too btw, dunno what the cap it's for level 2 but if we need more spots we can kick some alters, we are just 5 for now, everything else is alters.
    • You have to try at a certain time of day, when it's low time. I advise that you make hieron on a different server and try to keep rolling Union. Otherwise you will have an extremely hard time playing the game. The dungeons and pvp are challenging to do without a group, or with a group that does not speak English.
    • Arkray wrote:

Faith wrote:

Don`t know the english names for the server.^^ We have a guild on 피지스 - Hieron. Ask Arkray for an invite. Greetings :)

We are on 하르만 :P

But I dont think he is on our server, at least couldn't find him.

P.S. You can invite people into the guild too btw, dunno what the cap it's for level 2 but if we need more spots we can kick some alters, we are just 5 for now, everything else is alters.

Hi Arkray,

Is your faction in 하르만 Hieron or Union? And this is the name of your server after the server merged? These server names is so hard to identify that I have to toggle the screen for a few times just to find the correct one. :D
    • Sharkuh wrote:

You have to try at a certain time of day, when it's low time. I advise that you make hieron on a different server and try to keep rolling Union. Otherwise you will have an extremely hard time playing the game. The dungeons and pvp are challenging to do without a group, or with a group that does not speak English.

Hi Sharkuh,

OK, noted. Thanks. :)
    • Yep, I moved to 무라비 (Union) along with the majority of the people I knew on the old one (we miss you faith :( ).

When we were 45 we noticed that currently in this game is really hard to do anything without people so we decided to reroll in the other server with the majority of people.

My advice is that you try your best to get on this server from start, before putting too much work into another server and notice the same than us, I had to level up paladin to 45 twice but still was really worth it.
    • Arkray wrote:

Yep, I moved to 무라비 (Union) along with the majority of the people I knew on the old one (we miss you faith :( ).

When we were 45 we noticed that currently in this game is really hard to do anything without people so we decided to reroll in the other server with the majority of people.

My advice is that you try your best to get on this server from start, before putting too much work into another server and notice the same than us, I had to level up paladin to 45 twice but still was really worth it.

Ok, would try my best to get into that server as Union. But I can only do that when I get home after work. Not sure if the window for Union would open when I am online. :( Sometime I wonder how they decide when to open which faction. Do they open a few times a day?Anyway, wish me luck.
    • sEEEEb wrote:

I leveled 2 characters to ~35 but I always seem to lose interest around that level because so leveling is boring af. What are the big aspects of "endgame" at lvl 45? Dungeons, PvP, Sieges, Battlefield?!

There isn't much to do for now I guess, considering that taming, gathering and crafting and even sieges are limited by AP.
      In the last patch we got a -50% AP cost reduction though, even more than so for taming which cost 2 now instead of 5, so you can do those a little more.

But I guess that the main "endgame" at the momment are dungeons, sieges, world bosses, arena 3v3, world pvp.

Warning: Wall incoming.

It's hard to find world PvP at the momment though, compared to other games like aion or archeage for example. The majority happens in the way to or in the entrances of the dungeons, but even then usually channel 1 entrance is controlled by one faction and channel 2 by the other faction and you better dont go near the entrance in the channel that the other faction controls if you don't have a group.

I really whish that the devs give us a reason to move around all the world, perhaps some daily quests around the area camps from all the world that give little money to cover traveling costs and perhaps ranking points or some currency to exchange for armor, right now there is no reason to travel much, it can even consume a lot of your gold. That's why I think we don't find much world pvp.

Arenas 3v3 are fun, when I find myself playing solo and don't have AP to spend this is pretty much all what I feel like remains to do, but the queue takes too long sadly.

Dungeons are fun and hard, you need people to do them, at least the high level ones, and you will need to run them a lot of times to gear up, they are the main endgame activity right now I guess.

Sieges are fun too, now that they cost only 40 AP you can enter them more frequently, sadly I can only enter them on weekends since they happen at the morning and during the week i'm working.

World bosses... they really need to improve this imo, right now they are instanced, only certain amount of people can enter, you wait in the area and when the portal appears if you don't enter fast you are out until the next day.
      The lag is horrible, the bosses do nasty attacks that really hurt and the majority of times you don't even see them coming due to the lag, it also doesn't matter if you die as long as you are inside when the boss dies, you can respawn your ghost right outside the instance and run inside. So its more like a zombie fest, run in/dps/die/respawn/repeat.
      They should allow less people to enter per instance so that the fight is enjoyable and not laggy, they should also increase the number of instances so that more people in total can get in (right now there is usually more people left outside waiting than people inside doing the bosses), and death should matter a little more too imo.

Lucifur wrote:

Arkray wrote:

Yep, I moved to 무라비 (Union) along with the majority of the people I knew on the old one (we miss you faith ).When we were 45 we noticed that currently in this game is really hard to do anything without people so we decided to reroll in the other server with the majority of people. My advice is that you try your best to get on this server from start, before putting too much work into another server and notice the same than us, I had to level up paladin to 45 twice but still was really worth it.
      Ok, would try my best to get into that server as Union. But I can only do that when I get home after work. Not sure if the window for Union would open when I am online. Sometime I wonder how they decide when to open which faction. Do they open a few times a day?Anyway, wish me luck.

It opens and closes many times during the day, to refresh go back to server screen and select the server again. I believe its automated and opens and closes depending on the people that joins Hieron.

The momment you see union open just make a dummy character as fast as you can, any name and appareance, that will save your slot in the faction and you will be able to create union chars anytime. After that go back to character screen and take your time to create your main character without worrying about being caught by another faction lock.

Edit: A friend just joined the server so it looks like union is open right now :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Arkray ().

• sEEEEb wrote:

What I'm missing is some kind of territory feature in which guilds can control certain areas and are obtained by PvPing for it.

There is something like that already I think, but I wasn't able to experience it yet and I don't really know how often it happens.

Our guild has been invited to defend spezia next friday, I won't be able to attend sadly, hopefully someone that can assist records it.
    Peria Chronicles