Gathering/Crafting - Artisan Production

• Gathering/Crafting - Artisan Production

Can't understand this System. I start gathering because of no way to find guys for dungeons. After hours of gathering i got this 9 pieces of purple fiber. I go to the artisan production because my craftlevel is not high enough, but i can't produce it there. I can produce all the pvp and dungeon gear, but no gather gear. Now I have to level up Crafting to 12 to produce my gear myself :(
      In my opinion its stupid system ??
    • There is an npc in the capital city which let's you craft any equipment without requiring the production level. It just costs some gold. I link you the location later on.

The NPC is located in the production district.

Well on another note, don't waste much time on the lower lvl equipment. At lvl 44/45 there are plenty possibilities to get equipment. Either from dungeons (the high lvl ones), the RvR Battleground or by kill Elite Mobs.

currently RvR and killing Elite mobs are the easiest way to get your equipment.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nito ().

• Thank you, I know that NPC in Specia, its Artisan Production. And what I try to craft with him is Level 43 purple Robe, for that I need that purple fiber (from damaged fiber). And he dont let me do it.
      Yeah I play much RvR, too, but it takes much time and AP to get Level 44 gear from that, and only 2 or 3 chances a day to do RvR. So I try the gathering way, but doesnt work.
    Peria Chronicles