Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 350.

• Quote from Sarcastic: “Quote from Pentrep: “I don't think there is that much difference in level time between classes. Sure dps classes can kill mobs faster but there is also added recovery time for that benefit. You also have to keep in mind that healers and tanks have significantly easier time in queues than do dps due to the sheer number available. So the trade-off is definitely more equal in that regard. ” The difference in leveling time is not much cause in bless, as in other games, the tim…

• Your fears?

Pentrep - - General Discussion

Quote from Sensei: “Quote from Pentrep: “Quote from Mireille: “my fear is buying whatever pack to have access to the game and not being able to create a ranger, cause thats the only class id play ” I wouldn't count on them locking content behind paywalls. That's more reasonable for games with a better track record. Bless has a sketchy one at best. ” Think they mean how in other versions of the game they released the game without the Mystic and Ranger therefore there is a chance upon release we m…

• As far as I'm aware there is no way to download outside of the launcher. I looked through the official website and found nothing of the sort to allow for direct download.

• Source versus Steam

Pentrep - - Website Feedback

Quote from SRTero: “Im pretty sure steam will die on the forum basis for bless as the format for me i hate it with a passion. Steam overall is great ” The steam community for Bless dying seems unlikely since Neowiz has committed to the platform. But it really depends on whether they plan to do an official forum or not.

• English guilds

Pentrep - - Korean Servers

That link takes you directly to the Bless discord. If it doesn't work then try discord.gg/qAH8gcx

• Quote from Sarcastic: “Quote from Sensei: “You and I are in the same boat. I personally cant stand the style of the paladin and how tank-ish it seems to be. I prefer the mystics over them however, I have this feeling that they will not be taken to the difficult dungeons as they will be useless compared to taking a mage and a paladin. So I'm hoping the developers do something to ensure mystics have something to bring to the party rather than a weaker jack of all trades. As a person that enjoys th…

• Your fears?

Quote from Mireille: “my fear is buying whatever pack to have access to the game and not being able to create a ranger, cause thats the only class id play ” I wouldn't count on them locking content behind paywalls. That's more reasonable for games with a better track record. Bless has a sketchy one at best.

• Nice video, thanks for sharing. Welcome to the community.

• No one knows. Speculation says summer of 2018 but there is no official date. EA will start before beta does though.

• What makes Bless unique?

Quote from ToubaboKoomi: “I personally think that one of the key aspects of the game is the artistic choice, the pictures I've seen show non-hypersexualized female characters, a believable architecture and a map with rational contrasts. Gameplay doesn't seem different from other games of the same genre, yet it looks like a community could be born out of it: the immersion and an alternative (meta-game) lore seem plausible. ” I agree with this 100%. Oversexualization is pushed way to much by many …

• Optimization Question

Pentrep - - Questions and Answers

Quote from QcDiablo: “From my own experience, having a better CPU will have a greater impact than having a better GPU. Bless is made in Unreal Engine 3, which is more CPU bound. Also, the engine config files in Bless are set so the game only use 1 core of the CPU and there's plenty other stuff to do in these config files that'd would make the game to run better. For example, I bought a GTX970 slightly overclocked 2 years ago, but I still have my old i5 2320 @ 3.00 GHz, so I struggle to have cons…

• Source versus Steam

Pentrep - - Website Feedback

Quote from tamberleigh: “The Steam forums are ... strange. I don't really like how they're put together at all. It would be nice if Neowiz adopted this site, but if they make their own, with their own forums (and blackjack), I'll probably go sneak a peek there, but considering how long we've all been here ... well, I'm too lazy to change. As for the skill builder, maybe no one made one because there wasn't all that much hope of ever seeing the game? Hopefully now with a release in the nearish fu…

• Both healer and tank take specific people to play. They need to be willing to be active and engaged in order to be successful at either role. There is no such thing as a "lazy" healer or tank who plays well. But as far as your situation goes. Every community has toxic players and Bless will be no different. We just have to wade through the stupidity and find common ground. We just have to hope they are the minority and not the other way around.

• Optimization Question

I don't think this game ever ran well even by Korean standards. It's been an issue from the start and this game never really gained serious traction in Korea. As far as hardware evolution goes...the sword edge goes both ways. There are many computers that can't run older games. Compatibility might be a problem but I don't forsee that as an issue for a game as recent as Bless. This issue usually deals with OS and Bless has been developed with Windows 10 in mind.

• Question about races

All the races for the most part fall into one faction or the other. There are some that are shared, like Mascu, but some races are faction locked.

• Discord

Discord is primarily a chat program to replace Teamspeak, Ventrillo, and Skype for gamers. It has many of the same functions as well as a few others. Just mess around, it isn't incredibly hard to figure out.

• Optimization Question

Quote from seadragon121: “Oh lord. Don't tell me that. Do you happen to know what the common problem is? Is it like a conflict between Windows 10, GFX, CPU, RAM issue? Or is it just a random hodge podge of lets see what problems we have today? ” I believe the game suffers from poor optimization for a number of reasons mostly because of the outdated engine it's using and the seemless world it's integrated. No "zoning" puts a lot of load on the servers and running the game itself suffers as a resu…

• Question about races

I don't think there are any racial differences other than looks and what classes are available. I've never heard of racial bonuses for classes but I know other games have gone this route. But I don't think Bless has implemented it.

• English guilds

Most people are playing on the JP server. There is one English guild on the KR server, you can find them on the discord. discordapp.com/channels/223023…975936/391043000312004610

• Release Date

Quote from Nocht: “When there is a date, you will see it plastered everywhere. Official posts are always going to be here: steamcommunity.com/app/681660 Keep in mind that there will be a testing phase prior to the release. "For Steam Early Access, we are planning a couple of packages that will provide benefits to our early supporters that want to get in early to help us create the final version of the game." ” Sounds like founders packs to me! I can't wait.