Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Group Play

IvanPD - - General Discussion

Lvl 13 and Lvl 20 (22) are solo dungeons to start with. After that comes the lvl 37 (you can get with at lvl 31) and 40 + Dungeons that require a group. Otherwise, you can give a SOLO try and face a mob with 200k + HP There is a "Dungeon" icon in the settings menu (bottom right corner, ESC, etc.) where you can enter the dungeon search, but so far and I didn't have a luck with it. Things will change when the OBT for EU & NA comes available.

• Bless Online Testdownload

IvanPD - - Rebuild Test Server

No problem. GL % HF

• Bless Online Testdownload

IvanPD - - Rebuild Test Server

Some people are playing on the Korea servers, some prefer the Japanese OBT (Open Beta Test), so the choice is yours my friend. Just follow this guide: gaming.terrytie.ru/2017/10/30/…t-playing-bless-in-japan/ ENGLISH PATCH thanks to Weakdayz: [OFFICIAL] English patch (All servers)

• My General Feedback & Ideas

IvanPD - - Ideas & Feedback

Categorically agree with all the points you suggest! ... And for the sake of a stable economics, make the Auction House - All servers based! One Auction for all servers !

• youtube.com/watch?v=ZUpxniZBb5s

• Quote from Weakdayz: “Using the Bless Downloader.exe it will be the original text/font. If u want the smaller font version uncheck "Old Method" in the Help menu ” Tested it for only 2 hours, but it worked like a charm! Thank you again! I'll let you know if something "wrong" shows up.

• Quote from Pentrep: “I don't think the font can be enlarged except by the UI. I think there is a setting for it if I'm not mistaken. ” Silly me. Why on Earth I didn't checked in the UI settings. Will do and thank you for reminding me

• Any humor aside, but you guys are INSANE ! Superb job with the ENG patch! Seriously, I'll say it again, Thank you very much and highly appreciate all the work you've done ! Just a small request (I might be wrong tho), but if you can make the font (ofc not the chat font ) juuust a little bit more bigger.

• Been using your patch for the past week. It's PERFECT ! Thank you very much and appreciate all the work you guys make for this! Just a humble request! If there's any chance the AUCTION house to be translated too ...

• Quote from Pentrep: “You should try the discord. It's much more updated than Eto's patch. You'll have to ask someone for it though as I don't have invite power. ” Exactly! I've been playing on the JP OBT with it for the past few days and I'm much more satisfied by it. Here a link (no need to register, just download the patch): discordapp.com/channels/223023…975936/373196841866625044 They've posted a new update yesterday

• I don't want to mislead you, but from what you've said, I think it's the quest where you have to buy a whole armor set from both NPC's (weapon and equipment). The most important thing is to buy a weapon and armor FOR YOUR CLASS! So have a look at the description of the item.