Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• Quote from Korealer: “Paladin = main heal and it always was even before rebuild changes. Mystic "could" main heal in certain dungeons back before rebuild on the level 50 content but it was only normal modes, not really hardmodes. Koreans ran with paladins only for the hardmodes because mystic heals are not strong enough. Mystic has and most likely forever will be a off-healer/buffer (and ofc jack of all trades class like it was before). The only changes to the ranger would be the damage increase…

• Quote from Nocht: “I will guess before or around Q2 2018 for early access. Just judgement based on the length of time between announcement and actual server opening for JP and RU + guessing how much work it will be to localize in the languages they have said and implement all rebuild changes. The in-demand healer is paladin. ” How about Mystic? Do they fill the healer niche at all? I didn't love Paladin in the slightest, but I love to heal.

• No idea about the release date, but trust me, the small about of info we have now is much better than we've had in the past. It sucks, I agree, but at least we HAVE a ballpark release date now... As for class. I like the mystic. It was fun to play, and I enjoyed both its style of healing and it's damage abilities. Mind you, I didn't exactly play it for long, so it could be vastly different at max level.

• Hello!

Nayukhuut - - Introduction

Hello and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope you find enjoyment in Bless when it releases. I wouldn't use the RU servers closing as an indication. The game was... not very good on those servers. I think their plan was to re-release it when all the fixes go live, which is a good idea as they've made some decent progress between then and now. Overall I found the game quite enjoyable, though obviously my opinion is subjective. Er also, I adore your avatar. I love Hades…

• Naw, it's fine to use an old one. Just commenting on the fact that it was so old. If anything, it's interesting to see what people were listening to back then. Heh, and I didn't think of it as a disclaimer, but you're right... it kinda is, and thank you. Here's a song that more in line with what I like when I'm not obsessing over a movie. youtube.com/watch?v=8cfGLKgT8S8

• Well, because of Thor: Ragnarok, this song has been stuck in my head for weeks... It's not indicative of my usual tastes, but the question was what are we listening to at the moment, not our normal listening habits. youtube.com/watch?v=uTJTXg7whac Also, holy necro thread Batman!

• Small Update

Nayukhuut - - News

Oh my gods, that Aqua Elf theme! Furia, I love you so much right now. *big hugs* Edit: Er, I like the larger avatars too.

• Fraction balance

Nayukhuut - - Races

Quote from Noemy: “Quote from Nayukhuut: “I have to be honest. While I can see the benefit in balancing the faction numbers, and can see why it should be done, I've never understood the close one faction and they'll just roll another mentality. I generally have a very specific race in mind when I go to play a game, and if I run into a situation where I can't play the faction/race that I want, I just not play until I can. ” Well... You clearly have never played under dominated faction I have. In …

• Help with Korean Bless

Nayukhuut - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Pentrep: “Looks like we got spammers now. Reported. ” They show up now and then, and the mods are usually pretty good about dealing with them. I look at it this way, they might be annoying, but it's nice in a way that the game is gaining in popularity enough for them to show up at all.

• OBT JAPAN

Nayukhuut - - Questions and Answers

Quote from DashPadrao: “Hi, So if you knew or remember or dont know eheheh before you could like use VPN to start game and then after Anti-cheat image desapear you could should down VPN and it automaticly conects to your internet and it worked for Russia but for Japan at least for me i cant make it work, the game never conects , i only manage to play if i keep using an JP Internet with VPN i cant shut it down. Does anyone had this problem or theres nothing i can do? Thank you for your attention …

• Quote from Nocht: “Quote from Nayukhuut: “I for one would adore a feral form. That was actually one of the draws of those races for me. I was sad to learn that they couldn't actually do that in the game. ” I know.. they keep flaunting it all over the place, like the class page on the japanese main site.bless-source.com/forum/index.p…ea7e9734375beb7cf6203b0ca I guess if feral forms are a thing, other races needs something too. Otherwise everyone would roll lupus/pantera. I think it would be cool …

• Quote from Pentrep: “Quote from Nocht: “Quote from Nayukhuut: “Yeah, I'm one of those people. Story is one of the most important things in the game to me, and if I have to read Engrish I'm out. I could stomach it on the Korean and Russian servers because we were using an unofficial patch, but when it comes here I really hope it's decently translated. ” I plan to go through most of the questing slowly to actually know what is going on in the story.. gone thru it so many times, I might as well und…

• Yeah, I'm one of those people. Story is one of the most important things in the game to me, and if I have to read Engrish I'm out. I could stomach it on the Korean and Russian servers because we were using an unofficial patch, but when it comes here I really hope it's decently translated.

• Quote from Pentrep: “I doubt it. They said 2018 and I'm pretty sure you won't see anything until Summer or later. Who knows what localization they've done if any. I'd guess Aeria handed over it's localization but it's entirely possible they didn't. ” That's assuming if Aeria actually did any work to begin with and didn't just sit there twiddling their thumbs. I wouldn't be shocked if they had. Still, it's been years and Neowiz always wanted it to come to the West, so it's reasonable that there s…

• Fraction balance

Nayukhuut - - Races

Quote from Lileen: “ Also, all this "fraction" talk reminds of math class. Yuck! ” I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. I can't come into this thread without flashbacks back to my school days.

• Yeah, as someone who played a Mystic in the Korean and Russian versions, and plans on maining a Mystic in the eventual English release, I have to say I prefer the name Mystic over Druid as well.

• I for one would adore a feral form. That was actually one of the draws of those races for me. I was sad to learn that they couldn't actually do that in the game.

• Quote from Pentrep: “The furry/anthro characters are what attracted my attention to this game, lol. (Proud furry XD) ” Indirectly for me as well. Though I myself prefer my elves, my roommate has wanted to play as a wolf-person for years now. Because Bless has said wolf-people he eventually found out about the game and started to follow it. That led to him telling me about it. So, go furry races. Otherwise, I am just happy there is more of a spread of race types in this game, and that they're not…

• Fraction balance

Nayukhuut - - Races

I have to be honest. While I can see the benefit in balancing the faction numbers, and can see why it should be done, I've never understood the close one faction and they'll just roll another mentality. I generally have a very specific race in mind when I go to play a game, and if I run into a situation where I can't play the faction/race that I want, I just not play until I can. I don't start a character on the other faction. This will be ESPECIALLY true for Bless, in where if I were to make a …

• Ung... I still don't like it. Each to their own though, I suppose.