Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 88.

• Optimization Question

Nocht - - Questions and Answers

Client optimization has been a weak point of Bless since the start and continues to be so now. All previous versions died largely in part due to it, especially RU. The latest version is significantly better than all previous, but cannot possibly be called great. Frame rate drops to very low very often in cities and other areas dense with NPCs/other assets even after editing config files for better performance. It's improved now, we have to wait and see how much more so in the global version. If …

• Release Date

Nocht - - Questions and Answers

When there is a date, you will see it plastered everywhere. Official posts are always going to be here: steamcommunity.com/app/681660 Keep in mind that there will be a testing phase prior to the release. "For Steam Early Access, we are planning a couple of packages that will provide benefits to our early supporters that want to get in early to help us create the final version of the game."

• Original: youtu.be/4fKqSfh7fR8 Newly added option: youtu.be/SQMKLQr8xWU

• Your fears?

Nocht - - General Discussion

Quote from Furia: “Quote from Nocht: “Lack of gameplay variety by following the common MMORPG idea of leaving huge chunks of already existing content out of the initial Western open beta (no wipe) to be released slowly in order to form the illusion of continuous "major updates". Bless needs all classes, races, dungeon variety early on. ” I agree with the classes and races since people will be busy with their main characters anyway for quite a while, but they can't just release the latest Version…

• Your fears?

Lack of gameplay variety by following the common MMORPG idea of leaving huge chunks of already existing content out of the initial Western open beta (no wipe) to be released slowly in order to form the illusion of continuous "major updates". Bless needs all classes, races, dungeon variety early on.

• I prefer a Mystic partner in open-world as a Berserker

• Just as NPCs for now, I believe that a lot of assets for those races are already developed as playable characters, but unlikely to see them anytime soon. Maybe as a major update in the far future.

• Quote from Estekiwi: “6.600 golds for legendary pet at AH Just for his 3rd buff : +20%dmg during 5sec (30secCD) ” That's OP.. I can't find it on AH though, I wanted to take a screenshot.

• Crowdfunded and self-published have always done better than localized by separate Western publishers for the most part. Quote from crescenttwin0: “Personally, it makes me kind of sad that there will be only Steam download for Bless. My issue is that i have a laptop and once i downloaded Steam and a game also all this fulled up the rest of my computer space Is there anything else i can do? ” According to latest system requirements, ~55gb will be needed. bless-source.com/system-requirements/

• A:IR - Ascent infinite realm

Nocht - - Other Games

Its playable testing phases will still draw a lot of attention away from Bless if they happen to be around the same time as Bless release. From what I can tell, a lot of people that want to play Korean tab-target seem to want to try two games the most atm, Bless and A:IR.

• Quote from crescenttwin0: “Very good and important video, i think i got some useful tips of the game which i will keep in my mind. As for the classes, i know theres much more than announced but i wonder about the class Siren. Will it be relealed also in EU/NA? (i dont know if its also released in Korea). ” Siren is one of the unreleased playable races along with Iblis and Fedayin. However, they are in the world already as NPCs. Those races have never been playable in any version and are not expe…

• I think if we put pressure on them and communicate that all classes being available would be preferred initially, it could make a difference. Quote from Pentrep: “I agree, I think the trailer is pretty meaningless. Overall the trailer was a let down for me. It really didn't show anything except verify that they were serious about bringing to the West. ” Everything in the trailer is re-used from previous trailers and teasers, haha. Nothing newly made.

• What makes Bless unique?

Quote from Pentrep: “Speaking of the Russian version, I wonder if they will do a different publisher there? I'll go out on a limb and say probably yes. ” no, Russian language will be in global

• There are good feedback on this thread. There is a big western presence in JP too so I hope Neowiz will make adjustments for global based on our feedback too even before the global testing phases. @Willsin

• free up ~40gb, older versions of Bless have been that high bless-source.com/forum/index.p…59f22893eb80105dfb0ede13c

• So much of Bless is reliant on good player population. I hope they realize this after KR & RU and choose the best monetization model to MAXIMIZE the number of players that will be able to play and stick to the game. The game lacks content variety and polish for a subscription model, buy to play is maybe an okay option as an MMORPG (if it is $5-$8 or so, definitely not more than what BDO cost initally), but free to play is still the best option, imo.

• Quote from Pentrep: “Yeah, I think you can expect whatever content JP had during rebuild to be launched when NA/EU launches. I wouldn't expect everything to be included. They need a buffer in regards to content to give them some time to make more. ” I don't mind if raid content is late, but all existing classes should be in with their rebuild skill trees. Maybe they can add in the old dungeons that were removed too. I just really think that variety will be needed early on in race/class variety a…

• Guilds recruiting for steam release?

Nocht - - Guilds

There are a few guilds recruiting on #guild-recruitment chat of the main Bless Online discord. Invite link to the chat: discord.gg/J8PdxEY

• Thanks Pentrep! I will keep it up. I have a lot of Bless content planned ahead for the Steam release and also before that (depending on how far I get in JP). Quote from Pentrep: “I think you can expect similar content delivery to what BNS does. They will reduce the cap then deliver content in small chunks at a spread out pace. It should take time before the West reaches up to KR. By that time they should have new content and the cycle will continue. ” This is very typical when it comes to releas…

• What Games Are You Playing Now?

Nocht - - Other Games

Atm, mainly these and a few others MMORPGs on the side like Bless JP and Tree of Savior BDO ArcheRage Private Server MapleStory 2 CN Closers FFXIV There's a bunch of MMORPGs expect early 2018, so I'm hoping to add a few more to that list very soon.