Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• They are busy with the japanese launch

• Donations now available

Furia - - News

Since Backgrounds are for free now, Donors can choose their own unique background instead, like a screenshot of their Character for example. Users that already donated in the past can send me the image they would like to use. Remember that it must be Bless related.

• Can you explain step by step what you do before you launch the game?

• Looks like something is wrong with the english patch? Try to restore the old files and check if its still broken.

• Guilds + Your own Guild Forum

Furia - - News

You can now create your own Guild via our Guild Section. Features -Your own Guild Teaserpage -Content Pages -Nickname Tag -Your own Guild Forums with Moderation Options -3 Guildtypes (Open for everyone, Applications or Invite only) Will fix the optical issues over the next days bless-source.com/forum/index.p…0455ac0155d903a2078cfdb6ebless-source.com/forum/index.p…0455ac0155d903a2078cfdb6ebless-source.com/forum/index.p…0455ac0155d903a2078cfdb6e

• Fanpack Download

Furia - - General Discussion

bless-source.com/media/FanKit.rar

• Now that Bless is coming to Steam what do you think is better? Early Access or an intern Beta Test? Or maybe just both? If Bless wants to go into Early Access i think it's a good Idea to hold a Beta Test first for a 2-3 Months with selected participants.

• Post Backgrounds

Furia - - News

Post Themes no longer require the Lumena Currency. Everyone can now pick a Background by visiting this link.

• New Server

Furia - - News

Website should now be available via bless-source.com again Sorry that it took so long

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Furia - - News

Bless is coming to Steam in 2018 1f.jpg We are happy to announce that Bless Online is finally coming to Steam in 2018. Neowiz, developer and publisher of Bless released a new Teaser Website today. The Steam Community Hub is already Up as well. Check out the official English Bless Trailer below. youtube.com/watch?v=yKJMIWi3F78

• New Server

Furia - - News

Looks like the Post Backgrounds are kinda bugged atm. Gonna fix in over the next days. And sorry that the domain is still on the old server, our old partner is a little bit slow

• New Server

Furia - - News

Hi, our domain sadly still remains on the old server, i hope this problem will be solved in the next days. As you can see some Features are still missing, i will restore everything from time to time expect the Lumenas for Forum activity. Post Templates will be available for free soon.

• Donations now available

Furia - - News

Hi, if you are interested in supporting us you can now donate to help us make our website better :3 Every Donator will also get a small reward 10$+ - Your own Bless-Themed Forum Rank 20$+ - Your own Bless-Themed Forum Rank with your own color scheme 30$+ - Your own Bless-Themed Forum Rank with your own color scheme + Golden Nickname 40$+ - Bless Themed Rank Icon and Title for you and your whole Guild. Donation can be splitted within a guild (like 4x 10$) Donation Rewards will not expire. Please …

• [KR Server] Community Start Over

Furia - - Korean Servers

The upcoming update is not far away and since a lot of people will start a new character it's probably the best to play together on the same server. I made a new Discord Channel btw. since the current one is unmoderated You can join via discord.gg/GQwtQXR Make sure to answer the poll so we can play together as soon as the update is live