Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Quote from IPD: “Quote from Pentrep: “I don't think the font can be enlarged except by the UI. I think there is a setting for it if I'm not mistaken. ” Silly me. Why on Earth I didn't checked in the UI settings. Will do and thank you for reminding me ” Using the Bless Downloader.exe it will be the original text/font. If u want the smaller font version uncheck "Old Method" in the Help menu

• I feel the KR Rebuild server was "a test server" for the international versions. They had worked on it there for a while until the JPN release came, now they are focusing on getting updates out in JPN because this is the version International servers will use. They abandoned KR Rebuild probably for a few reasons: 1) Lack of players testing 2) Japan is out now, USING this version, not testing 3) Lack of resources to maintain KR rebuild, KR original, JPN, NA, EU, etc all at once. I think if the ot…

• Quote from Nocht: “Are all skill infos translated in JPN patch? Ty for the translations. thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png ” Yes, and even the new Ranger remake. There is no Japanese text. Now its just a matter of keeping it updated with the latest JPN patches, and slowly but surely creating better item names. Check out the new automatic patch downloader/installer for JPN!

• Quote from Pentrep: “Quote from Superhiro: “Quote from Pentrep: “Right now as it stands Bless is not P2W. There is a very good chance it will stay that way since Neowiz is self publishing it both in the East and in the West. One issue that remains to see is how they will make up what they lost. You can expect some sort of cash grab early on but I don't think it will have much to do with the cash shop. Maybe a founders pack or something similar but nothing game breaking. ” So do you not consider …

• First, join the Bless Source discord: discord.gg/AXyeCHR Download the Bless Downloader from the attachments! v0.5 IF UPGRADING FROM AN OLDER VERSION GO TO HELP>USE OLD VERSION AND MAKE SURE IT IS CHECKED bless-source.com/forum/index.p…ec64fcc30c9283e75534b625a It will automatically download and install the latest patches Option to download the Japanese Client directly from the downloader! Option to create your Japanese Bless account One-Stop shop! For instruction to manually download/install the…