Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 211.

• Quote from Izkimar: “Helix is right, I have been playing the game super hardcore for the past couple of weeks. Getting a pet with the right stats is necessary if you want to progress your character. You also aren't recognizing the P2W snowball effect. I have leveled multiple characters and if you want to level the fastest you will tame pets along the way, level them, grade them up, and re-roll their skills. It makes a significant difference. This means you get to end-game content significantly f…

• Quote from SRTero: “Quote from Pentrep: “A few personal things I'd like to see changed. 1. Optimization - This game suffers more from optimization than from any other single issue right now. 2. Crafting - Some of the crafting materials are just impossible to get on a daily basis. 3. Controller Support - Minor issue but I'd really like to see controllers supported for the game. 4. "Turning off" PC's/Pet's - I think you should be able to turn off other players to increase frame rate. 5. Mounts - T…

• Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb

Pentrep - - Ideas & Feedback

Quote from SRTero: “What about the animal lovers? ” What do the orbs have to do with animal lovers exactly?

• A HUGE suggestions list

Game shouldn't be hard to run for most people. It's a pretty old engine at this point and most computers can run it.

Or just get rid of it entirely. I personally don't see the point of having it.

• A few personal things I'd like to see changed. 1. Optimization - This game suffers more from optimization than from any other single issue right now. 2. Crafting - Some of the crafting materials are just impossible to get on a daily basis. 3. Controller Support - Minor issue but I'd really like to see controllers supported for the game. 4. "Turning off" PC's/Pet's - I think you should be able to turn off other players to increase frame rate. 5. Mounts - There should be a better way to upgrade mo…

• Quote from Helix: “Quote from Pentrep: “I think pets are more for cosmetic purposes in this game as it stands right now most of them don't offer any outstanding benefits from what I've seen. Some increased gold and some do increased XP. But I don't think many would upgrade them considering the change is next to nothing. ” I disagree, it's quite the opposite IMO. You need a pet to min-max just about anything. A pet for crafting, a pet for grinding, a pet for this and a pet for that. Pets even off…

• Quote from Helix: “Is the japan client running the KR rebuild changes? Even dungeon difficulty? If so, that makes the KR version totally pointless. The fact they patched the ranger on the JPN server without even having a test for it on the KR server I suppose should've been a huge indicator. Right now if they launched with the changes on KR in the NA market the game would fail miserably. Bless is about 4-5 years too late, maybe they could of rode in on the coattails of FFXIV, but now people have…

• Quote from Angelcry: “The humaniod versions look a bit like dolls to me. I personally find them a smidge weird/creepy? Not totally sure why it puts me off. I love the animal versions though, and I've never been someone who's played animal races. There's something about them that just looks and feels fun. I don't mind the humaniod versions being available though. The more variety the better imo. ” I agree but I think they added them to give a non furry option to people who don't want to go that r…

I think the orb is annoying. The original game didn't have it and I don't know why they added it. I hope they make an option to hide it because it's just silly, imho.

• I think part of the problem also was that it wasn't on par with keeping up with the existing F2P titles like BNS. The game was far from ready and they rushed it thinking they could pull off a soft launch sorta like what FFXIV tried to do. The difference here though is Neowiz is a much smaller company with fewer assets. So out of the gate it's going to have a lot going against it, especially in Korea.

• Yeah, they have a lot of ground to make up, lol. Hopefully they can pull it off.

• KR English Patch

Pentrep - - Korean Servers

Try downloading it from discord. discordapp.com/channels/223023…975936/373196841866625044

• Right now as it stands pets are mostly cosmetic with a few perks that are hardly game breaking. They already have premium pets and they aren't really game breaking either from what I can tell. Time will tell if they implement pet combat or not. I wouldn't count on it though.

• Bless has a really tall order to fill and a lot of ground to make up. It just makes me worried to see the Korean version is all but abandoned at this point. I haven't logged in KR for a while but JP even has a seasonal event which I wasn't expecting at all.

• OBT JAPAN

Pentrep - - Questions and Answers

Captcha is a pain for sure. It takes a few tries but eventually you'll find one you can manage. KR version is much more user friendly...

• Quote from IPD: “Any humor aside, but you guys are INSANE ! Superb job with the ENG patch! Seriously, I'll say it again, Thank you very much and highly appreciate all the work you've done ! Just a small request (I might be wrong tho), but if you can make the font (ofc not the chat font ) juuust a little bit more bigger. ” I don't think the font can be enlarged except by the UI. I think there is a setting for it if I'm not mistaken.

• Quote from Sarcastic: “Quote from Pentrep: “I wouldn't count on it but maybe who knows. It's a lot of resources and Neowiz is going to be looking to save money and cut corners.Of the other 3 the most realistic would seem to be pet combat since the idea is basically half there already. They just need to be given abilities and controls. ” I really wouldn't like to have pets fighs, I prefer that stay just in buffs and the others skills they have. Don't really want a pokemon game. Maybe is because e…

• I guess that makes sense. I don't think many developers would abandon the source game and from what I'm seeing right now that is what it looks like. Only time will tell though.

• So I've brought this up in a few other threads but I thought it was worth mentioning. Is anyone else worried that Neowiz has been rather quiet about updates to the Korean client? I know they are trying to update the Japanese client but this makes me think negatively about what they are doing? Think of it this way....The KR version is the source client. It's usually a bad sign when the source client doesn't see any updates for a while. What does everyone else think about this issue? Thanks for yo…