Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• I don't really mind It just an orb, but it could be an option to turn it off too.

• Yeah, hope they put the option to turn off pet and also character from other players as blade & soul has soon. Also turn off or low mystic auras effects to just see the limits of the aura

• Well many years ago I use to play last chaos where pets fighted and you could buy them in cash shop or to other players, also pet items to level them faster and better were in the cash shop, the game was already p2w but that made it much more p2w. Besides I think that by letting pet fight could make that someone that has a better upgrade pet will count more than the ability of the player to control his character. In bless you can hunt the pet but many pet items that help you to level them up and…

• Quote from Pentrep: “ I wouldn't count on it but maybe who knows. It's a lot of resources and Neowiz is going to be looking to save money and cut corners.Of the other 3 the most realistic would seem to be pet combat since the idea is basically half there already. They just need to be given abilities and controls. ” I really wouldn't like to have pets fighs, I prefer that stay just in buffs and the others skills they have. Don't really want a pokemon game. Maybe is because every game i tried with…

• Quote from Kayn: “-Pets attacking enemies : Same problem here, and even more, having every single player using a pet in combat would be a mess. By the way, i hope there is an option to hide pets from other players, i don't remember how it was on RU. ” I also hope there is an option to hide pets ans other characters too, specially in 100 vs 100 and others pvp events so my latency don't get that high to say hello to God About the features of this thread, I kinda didn't like it or think it could be…

• Housing Discussion

Sarcastic - - General Discussion

Quote from Noemy: “I personally have rather, lets call it, negative views about housing in an mmo - I never saw it bringing anything to the table rather than just one more cosmetic/roleplay option that really never did anything for you character (for example, rested xp can be obtained ANY other way aswell, and is not something exclusive to housing only). With an exception of very few games where the game involves much around them. Bless is defenitely not one of those games. I mean, you are gonna…

• Quote from Superhiro: “I was saying that low level dungeons can give an exp bonus and small chance at something else, and only for players below max. If max lvl players go into those dungeons, say on a daily random dungeon finder (if that is even a thing in bless) then they get a small amount of a random end game currency for completion, however, if they do max lvl dungeons, then they get a larger amount of random end game currency for first run of the day and a very small chance at something be…

• Quote from Superhiro: “But then you could also have higher tier rewards for endgame dungeons that you really cannot be carried through. There are many ways to do it to keep it fair. What do you think about it that way? ” mmm don't really understand your point. Can you give me and example? Higher tier reward in end level dungeons is an usual drop (don't know about bless, i think it drops runes and tier), so don't really think it needs to be a daily reward. But as I said before having daily radoms…

• Before I vote I have a question. Does bless adjust your character level, skills, etc to the level of the dungeon? In Final Fantasy XIV it does and it gives you a reward (more exp I think and don't know whar else) to do a randow low level dungeon to help new people, so something like that could be a good idea. So maybe not every dungeon but some random dungeons by levels rank. If it doesn't adjust the level I'm not sure, i think not, cause upper level characters will just carry low levels and it …

• Quote from Sotarik: “Hello everyone, I'm new here, but I've been interest in Bless for some time. On Japanese servers, major updates will be on December 6. 2017 and the second part on December 20. 2017 Video from presentation youtube.com/watch?v=qNoQnSlwLI8 Teaser site: bless.pmang.jp/info/update/2017_no01/index It's definitely a good news for those who look forward to new content ” Mystic class is expected for december 6 or 20 update?

• Questions i have

Yep, I'm not saying is bad or good. One way is to try to have all classes be good for both pve and pvp and I personally prefer that and I think that is a better way to try different classes because if you are more a pve player you can try all the classes and the same goes for pvp players. But is kinda hard to keep that balance and rare to see it in a mmorpg. Other way is to have some classes better for one thing and others for another. In my opinion bless (and most mmorpg) have this second way a…

• Questions i have

Yep, now we'll have to see in december what changes the developers made in mystic class, i love the class but maybe parties won't really appreciate it. Also rangers weren't appreciate cause of they low dps over other dps classes. Hope they improve ranger dps a little at least. But mystic, rangers and assasins were good classes for pvp maybe that's why they didn't make them too good for pve, to keep balance...

• Yep, everything should be movable, similar to UI configuration in final fantasy XIV

• I also try to use it but it stop at 19%...

• Mmm that is a good information! I could only tried mount buffs mostly. So yes the concern is that in NA they keep making pet farming and growing quite easy or not that easy but without need to go to cash shop. Also there are some items in the cash shop that let you change the pet buff and keep your pet safe when you try to improve his grade. This items should also be easy to get it by playing the game to not fall in p2w stuffs or at least let you get lumena quite easy by just playing. A couple o…

• yep i just was waching a video where he use it in a dungeon. Still exp buffs in dungeon or the other buffs I saw are not really p2w stuff. Exp buff loses importance when you get end level and besides as I said is really easy to get a pet with those buffs. I would be bad for example if pets gives you better pvp stats and you can only get them in cash shop and would really hard to get a pet without paying. But i don't think is the case. Also I didn,t get any stat that gives me any advantage in pvp…

• Its kinda easy to tame pets and most of the pets items can be crafted or bought in common shops i think, I leveled up a pet to level 35 without buying anything so you won't really need to spend in cash shop. Also I believe that the pets buffs only works when you are doing quests, running and things like that. I have never got a stat boost by pets such as strengh, mind, dex, etc that impact in my character. Don't think that kinda boost exist and also you can not use pets in dungeons and some pvp …

• Quote from Nayukhuut: “So I would prefer both audio and text, truth be told. Sometimes it's late and I do not always wish to read through cutscenes, and it can just be nice to hear things in your own language. THAT SAID, I would be fine with Korean audio and English subtitles as long as the English is done well. Story is one of my biggest draws for this game, and if it's translated into Engrish like so many of these things are, then that would be enough to put me off the game. Obviously I wouldn…

• PVP/PVE Balance

Yep in rebuild server you can queue for dungeons

• PVP/PVE Balance

Quote from Giangold: “After Lv 30 it focus more and more on PvP. I don't know but I see many annoyed players if we get the 1:1 system from kr. kill: newbs / player while they tame mounts/pets with zero penalties. hold: quest, farm grounds / world bosses / dungeon entrances Its a great playground for pvp'ers and players who wants to annoy others. Maybe it will work, maybe not. We will see. ” World bosses only appear in pvp zones or is random? I think now we can queue for dungeons with an option i…