Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Fraction balance

Nayukhuut - - Races

Quote from Noemy: “Quote from Nayukhuut: “I have to be honest. While I can see the benefit in balancing the faction numbers, and can see why it should be done, I've never understood the close one faction and they'll just roll another mentality. I generally have a very specific race in mind when I go to play a game, and if I run into a situation where I can't play the faction/race that I want, I just not play until I can. ” Well... You clearly have never played under dominated faction I have. In …

• Help with Korean Bless

Nayukhuut - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Pentrep: “Looks like we got spammers now. Reported. ” They show up now and then, and the mods are usually pretty good about dealing with them. I look at it this way, they might be annoying, but it's nice in a way that the game is gaining in popularity enough for them to show up at all.

• OBT JAPAN

Quote from DashPadrao: “Hi, So if you knew or remember or dont know eheheh before you could like use VPN to start game and then after Anti-cheat image desapear you could should down VPN and it automaticly conects to your internet and it worked for Russia but for Japan at least for me i cant make it work, the game never conects , i only manage to play if i keep using an JP Internet with VPN i cant shut it down. Does anyone had this problem or theres nothing i can do? Thank you for your attention …

• Quote from Nocht: “Quote from Nayukhuut: “I for one would adore a feral form. That was actually one of the draws of those races for me. I was sad to learn that they couldn't actually do that in the game. ” I know.. they keep flaunting it all over the place, like the class page on the japanese main site.bless-source.com/forum/index.p…1a0c05ee4cd0ad0efae3db3ef I guess if feral forms are a thing, other races needs something too. Otherwise everyone would roll lupus/pantera. I think it would be cool …

• Quote from Pentrep: “Quote from Nocht: “Quote from Nayukhuut: “Yeah, I'm one of those people. Story is one of the most important things in the game to me, and if I have to read Engrish I'm out. I could stomach it on the Korean and Russian servers because we were using an unofficial patch, but when it comes here I really hope it's decently translated. ” I plan to go through most of the questing slowly to actually know what is going on in the story.. gone thru it so many times, I might as well und…

• Yeah, I'm one of those people. Story is one of the most important things in the game to me, and if I have to read Engrish I'm out. I could stomach it on the Korean and Russian servers because we were using an unofficial patch, but when it comes here I really hope it's decently translated.

• Quote from Pentrep: “I doubt it. They said 2018 and I'm pretty sure you won't see anything until Summer or later. Who knows what localization they've done if any. I'd guess Aeria handed over it's localization but it's entirely possible they didn't. ” That's assuming if Aeria actually did any work to begin with and didn't just sit there twiddling their thumbs. I wouldn't be shocked if they had. Still, it's been years and Neowiz always wanted it to come to the West, so it's reasonable that there s…

• Fraction balance

Nayukhuut - - Races

Quote from Lileen: “ Also, all this "fraction" talk reminds of math class. Yuck! ” I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. I can't come into this thread without flashbacks back to my school days.

• Yeah, as someone who played a Mystic in the Korean and Russian versions, and plans on maining a Mystic in the eventual English release, I have to say I prefer the name Mystic over Druid as well.

• I for one would adore a feral form. That was actually one of the draws of those races for me. I was sad to learn that they couldn't actually do that in the game.

• Quote from Pentrep: “The furry/anthro characters are what attracted my attention to this game, lol. (Proud furry XD) ” Indirectly for me as well. Though I myself prefer my elves, my roommate has wanted to play as a wolf-person for years now. Because Bless has said wolf-people he eventually found out about the game and started to follow it. That led to him telling me about it. So, go furry races. Otherwise, I am just happy there is more of a spread of race types in this game, and that they're not…

• Fraction balance

Nayukhuut - - Races

I have to be honest. While I can see the benefit in balancing the faction numbers, and can see why it should be done, I've never understood the close one faction and they'll just roll another mentality. I generally have a very specific race in mind when I go to play a game, and if I run into a situation where I can't play the faction/race that I want, I just not play until I can. I don't start a character on the other faction. This will be ESPECIALLY true for Bless, in where if I were to make a …

• Ung... I still don't like it. Each to their own though, I suppose.

• Try a different address. If your VPN has multiple Korean channels, try a different one. I know when I played my VPN had a few, and it liked some and not others. No idea why, but eh.

• OBT JAPAN

Oh, I know the reasons WHY they exist, just saying that they're a waste of resources. They're so easy to bypass that it's rather like wearing a paper bag in place of steel armour in terms of effectiveness. I swear they exist only to give companies a token "we tried" excuse.

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

Nayukhuut - - News

I would say let in a mix of people. People who have prior testing experience, people who are more famous personalities and can hype up the game to a degree, people who are complete nubs and newbs, and hardcore players who will challenge the game. You want to cover a lot of bases when testing a game, since one group can easily pick up on things that the other might miss. As for how you determine that? Ask people to sign up for beta, and have em fill out a survey, like the old days. That way Neowi…

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

Nayukhuut - - News

Great news and thank you so much for posting that. I am absolutely going to buy one of the early access bundles when they're up. Also, this quote "Sometime before the Early Access launch, we will invite some of our fans to test the game for feedback. We ask for your honest and constructive feedback on all facets of the game to improve Bless Online as it marches towards Early Access and beyond". I vote for all of Bless Source of course, but if I had to nominate someone I would totally vote for No…

• OBT JAPAN

Wait, you have to stay connected to the VPN the whole time with the Japanese version? There's no more just keeping it up through the verification shield and then killing it? Ung, that's irksome. Honestly, these region locks are such a stupid thing. I understand the reasoning behind them, but they're so easy to bypass that it seems silly to even bother with them to begin with. I'm adoring those new backgrounds though.

• That I can't help with I'm afraid. I haven't played for a while, and I haven't been on the rebuild server, so everything I DID know could have changed. That said, there are tons of people here more knowledgeable than I who can prolly answer your question.

• It's locked on rebuild right now, but according to the teaser site they released, eventually everyone but Pantera and Mascu will be able to be them.