Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Yep. Agreed. I hate it xD It's just distracting and I see no reason for it. As Nocht said, the appearance change is enough.

• I watched the video, but didn't see anything related to the mystic (unless I missed it). Where's the mystic at? I'm dying here!!!! x.x lol

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Kurokazu - - News

Quote from Pentrep: “It's hard to say as they haven't said anything. They could do what Elsword did and allow for Korean voice overs with English subtitles. That would be the quickest way to localize without having to hire new voice actors. I'm not sure how many people would like this though since not everyone likes to read subtitles. ” Yea that's what I'm hoping they'll do. I'm sure the number of people just wanting to play the game ASAP is faaaaaar greater than the few people who are bothered …

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Kurokazu - - News

(Sorry if someone asked this already) Did we get any clarification on whether or not they will be sticking with the original Korean voice acting and just translating text into English, or are they planning on re-doing the whole 9 yards?

• Quote from Nocht: “Quote from Pentrep: “Yeah, Pantera and Lupus are pretty awesome. I like that there is diversity in the races. Anthro or not I was really happy to see non-generic looking races for once. One usually expects the cliche group of races in fantasy rpgs. ” My only wish is for Lupus and Pantera to be able to transform into their fully wild forms as seen in some Bless trailers. There's potential there.. I wish they developed the means, a small strength and speed buff, possibly. ” I ag…