Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Looting (F key) and cancelling

Yitra - - Ideas & Feedback

It would also help if you would just loot of all the mobs in a certain range all at once. Having to pick up one at a time has never been my favorite.

• Fraction balance

Yitra - - Races

Instead of (temporary) locking a faction I would rather go with a system where the new char created on the lowest faction gets small rewards until balance is restored again. Like bonus xp for a few days or things like a aura for 1 week or so. (Just ramdom thoughts which could appeal to people)

• Mystic being renamed to Druid?

Yitra - - Ideas & Feedback

A Druide will always be associated with hairy old man to me. So please no

• Server Types?

Yitra - - General Discussion

For me it's all about choices. I'm up for PvP, but certainly not all the time. After a busy day at work, I like to relax by wandering around. In the weekends when I have more playtime, I don't mind killing other players. But if we are harassed by grievers going for an easy kill. I am out. The system from WoW PvE servers worked fine that way.

• OBT JAPAN

Yitra - - Questions and Answers

Those pictures looks good enough to at least try it for a bit on JPN.

• VPN PROBLEM

Yitra - - Questions and Answers

Quote from allyglng: “Please help me i am using softether VPN GATE but i can't launch the game through the homepage I really want to play the game even once before it came out on NA/EU. Please help me thank you so muchhhhh. ” Softether VPN Gate has never let me down, so can you be more specific what is going wrong (screenshot for example), what do you see or what messages do you get ?

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Yitra - - News

It's nearly impossible to predict the success rate for a game nowadays. I only hope Bless will get a fair chance.

• On the discord is a channel with a download, which gets frequently (almost daily) updated discord.gg/mXtJC3 (discord invite)

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

Yitra - - News

Eager to see more info. The only solid info in that message is about the languages. Surprised to see that French is not mentioned, but German is. Keep the info coming and more important....game improvements !

• Welcome Master of Drawings !

• I rather have original audio with good translations.

• Server Types?

Yitra - - General Discussion

Hi @Vhalkin that detail of info has not been shared yet.

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Yitra - - News

Mascu as "neutral" seemed confusing at first. But I suppose it's just like on KR...playable race on both sides.