Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• PVP/PVE Balance

Giangold - - General Discussion

After Lv 30 it focus more and more on PvP. I don't know but I see many annoyed players if we get the 1:1 system from kr. kill: newbs / player while they tame mounts/pets with zero penalties. hold: quest, farm grounds / world bosses / dungeon entrances Its a great playground for pvp'ers and players who wants to annoy others. Maybe it will work, maybe not. We will see.

• Server Types?

Quote from BlessThisMess: “I hope CBT/OBT starts soon, I would really like to see what the issues are myself, and help with providing feedback. ” sign But my hopes to see the Bless still this year are 0%.

• Fraction balance

Giangold - - Races

It's a common problem in (2 side) faction based games. WoW (classic), Aion, Warrhammer had all the same problems with temporary blocked faction because of unbalance.

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

Giangold - - News

Quote from Pentrep: “I'm not sure this game could survive on B2P. Is BDO just B2P or is there an item mall too? I think it depends on how they'd approach that model. ” BDOs Item Shop is very expansive. You can buy Costumes for 20€+, but you can also buy random skilled pets which help you to collect all the loot on the ground. Buff furniture, weight, Inventory, storage expansion. So yeah ... you pay for the client but in it's heart it's just an f2p game.

• Furry Version looks much better.

• Server Types?

Do we have any objectives in open PvP expect KoS the enemy? I'm not strictly against open pvp but I'm grown up with DAoC. So I'm completely in with defend and conquer objectives. But just for simple KoS I prefer Fortnites Battle Royale.

• Server Types?

Do you get any rewards from open pvp? I mean the main pvp part of bless are instanced battlegrounds hu? Arena and even RvR has its own instanced map so its nothing like daoc or warhammer hu? So i could life perfect without open pvp.

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Giangold - - News

Quote from BlessThisMess: “I dont see where it says june/july in that link, but if it is the case then its not too bad, but isn't too good either. ” On page 50 the games have a placeholder for june 2018, after the bless online the games start with july/august placeholder. I mean in the end it's just an placeholder maybe we get bless earlier.

• Can you compare it with Warhammer: Age of Reckoning?

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Giangold - - News

Steam placeholder says between june/july 2018. store.steampowered.com/search/…filter=comingsoon&page=51

• Would say: Founder Alpha (Founder Pack) > Closed Beta > Open Beta / Soft Launch