Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• though what I'd like to know is why the error messages still get displayed incorrectly. Well at least it is resolved.

• you should set your system locale to korean. After that the error should be displayed correctly and can be translated. btw. you are not Izkimar from Crowfall, are you? If so, hi I'm Thyr @Crowfall/Forum. I've seen this error one or two times but I can't really remember where or when. Searched the discord a for a few errors but nothing came up.

• Looting (F key) and cancelling

Nito - - Ideas & Feedback

I think this occurs mainly because of the delay between the client and the servers (roughly 300 ms +50 to 100 normally for me). Though I'm not really sure if I understood it right what explained.

• Mystic being renamed to Druid?

Mystic for me - can't get behind the Druid name.

• Fraction balance

Nito - - Races

It would be nice to have a pre-character creation upfront to sort these problems out. Maybe through browser first or simply allow character creation but not entering the game world (like JP did) but let's say have it open for 5 or 7 days. This wouldn't get rid of the problem but sort the situations out like "oh my.... I can't play with my friend cause creation is locked" stuff. Another thing is to not let the faction numbers stray from each other like +/- 30% or so. Keep it locked at a reasonabl…

• did you start the game from the homepage or via the bless.exe ?

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

Nito - - News

well I'm glad they making a move before the EA but I honestly hope they seriously test it and not use it as a marketing beta or something. I doubt they do but welll other games did it so yeah. Also I think the system they had in Korea was kind of great with being f2p and optional sub. I wouldn't mind it being b2p (but not 50-60€) and having a cash shop plus optional sub though it would depend on the initial price. While the cash shop is well the cash shop, the sub system really made a cool addit…

• Server Types?

Nito - - General Discussion

Quote from Vhalkin: “Quote from Nito: “That being said there is absolutely no need for offering RP, PvP and PvE servers. Simply make servers as they are now in KR. ” Person 1: "Some people want X" Person 2: "I personally don't want X, therefore there is absolutely no need for offering anyone else X." Person 1: "You're kind of an ***hole, huh?" ” well let me repost my view then. If Bless overall develops in a MMO with let's say 5 live servers within a region - assuming we have NA and EU servers -…

• Server Types?

Nito - - General Discussion

Quote from Giangold: “Do you get any rewards from open pvp? I mean the main pvp part of bless are instanced battlegrounds hu? Arena and even RvR has its own instanced map so its nothing like daoc or warhammer hu? So i could life perfect without open pvp. ” well honor points aside open pvp (for me) was for example making sure your faction secured world boss portals and dungeon portals. That aside there are or were cash shop items which took you out of the pvp for 15 minutes. Not sure if they stil…

• Source versus Steam

Nito - - Website Feedback

I mainly check the steam site for reviews of a game and that's that. For anything else I fall back to fan forums as there are people more experienced with the game when it comes for example to theorycrafting and so forth. It's kinda sad that no one build a skill builder yet but well... The one thing Bless Source suffers though is the lack of activity in the past due to the very bleak looking future of Bless a few months back. We had the several server merges, the drop out of Aeria, the rather sl…

• nice art work and style - kuddos and welcome =)

• well in terms of language we should discuss about audio and text translation. Speaking for myself I don't really mind korean audio in Beta and also maybe Early Access. Obviously text is the main concern but it can be done easy and quick. Audio is the thing were time and possible money comes into play. And honestly many audio dubs are total garbage. Not want to offend anyone from the VA but again.... it's terrible. So my take on this one would be keep the audio korean and maybe add subtitles or s…

• well considering the game is already fully developed in terms of stability and technical features I'm not really sure whether an interal beta test is neccessary at all. I'd maybe go for a small and short interal test and then go for an early access. Beta Test to cover up hiccups and Early Access to generate cash while still throwing out features. I agree that the Beta - if there is one - should be for selected people only.

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Nito - - News

Just remembering BDO EU servers were totally devastated by the amount of players. Total Desync in some places which made the game unplayable on prime time. On the other hand ArcheAge which was QueueAge for most people (not me - logged in remotely from work desk and when I came home I was always 10mins away from playing). Yeah any mmo had his fair share of problems. Since Bless has this nice feature I'd love to call transition - moving from the more or less open world into an instanced area quick…

• Quote from Neviana: “(...) We also see him in the timeline image for the First Era / Creation: Green Dragon.png Then Finally we have this mysterious Guardian . . . Mystrey Dragon.png ” well I thought these two guys were one and the same monster. Also we already flattened at least the second dragon as it is/was one of the three world bosses. In all honesty I hope this time it will be an open raid rather than instanced (though I doubt so) and that they tone the damage down to resonable levels. I m…

• Bless being buy to play

well I haven't been playing for a while and not sure whether if what I'm saying is still up to date or already out of date. Anyway Bless is one of the fairest games in terms of cash shop usage. It is mostly pay for convenience rather than pay to win. The mounts especially mounts with high movement speed and low cast time are something to worry as well as their flash shop were some highend materials were sold (not so highend depending on the state of the game but highend back then). Another thing…

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Nito - - News

well I'm glad the game is finally coming to the west. Though I have my concerns - mostly the optimization issues which are remarkable clear in the trailer but I'm glad Bless made it. I really didn't think so but kudos to Neowiz.

• Bless is coming to TwitchCon 2017

Nito - - News

well haven't been active for quite a while but it's nice to see some sparks on the horizon. Though I'm not oh so much optimistic that we get something of substance. I guess it's more like the current state of the game and so forth since they are still in the rebuild phase.