Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

• Quote from Valbunny: “I say it is growing well for literally no company advertisement, no release date. ” That's another thing is Neowiz will really need to step it up with advertisements for Bless global. The hype meter is not all that high even when they announced the global released already upcoming for 2018. In my opinion massive ad campaigns like Kakao Games does with BDO will be necessary to start and keep a good player population instead of relying heavily on players sharing and creating …

• Quote from Estekiwi: “Usually, tiny race looks more faster, more dynamic in combat ... and less identifiable for pvp in return, their skin armor are often ugly (but not too bad in Bless) ” My choice for mascu main was mainly cause of this. It feels faster to play. Movement with smaller feet and attack speed. Of course, I know it's not actually any different than other races. With the slowness of classes like berserker pre-rebuild, I found it much more tolerable to play them on mascu.

• Are all skill infos translated in JPN patch? Ty for the translations. thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png

• Housing Discussion

Nocht - - General Discussion

There is no player housing in Bless. At most, you can.. stay in one of the buildings and roleplay that it's your house..

• Hai Everyone! :D

Nocht - - Introduction

I remember BeMoe from the early days of Revelation hype. Welcome!

• Language localization

We don't know that yet. I doubt they have decided that yet.

• Naval battle

They could still do underwater combat (not necessarily naval) by putting valuable resources in lakes and big ponds, imo but I think it will not happen or they don't care much about that atm.

• Quote from SRTero: “I agree with all the features but the lighting one, only as it takes me back to skyrim character creation and the lighting system was awful and for me the blade and soul version was a bit awkward to look at for me. The BDO sharing/preset page is definitely one i would love to see the most though. ” Well, I just mean lighting examples in general would be good. Not necessarily the ones from Blade and Soul, haha. It's not all that needed since what is seen in Bless' character cr…

• Language localization

They did say more languages will be added on top of English, German and Russian, so you have a chance. Quote from Will: “ Which languages will the game support? - The game is being localized into English, German and Russian for Early Access. We will continue to add languages during and after EA. ”

• How to download the game ?

For the KR Rebuild Project server, follow this, step by step: nochtofficial.wordpress.com/bless-download-install-guide/ For the JP OBT, follow this, step by step: gaming.terrytie.ru/2017/10/30/…t-playing-bless-in-japan/

• December Update for Race/Classes

Nocht - - Japanese Server

Will be checking out how mystic is if it's added on 30th I wonder if anything has been changed with the class.

• Hello from Earthy [Sani]

Nocht - - Introduction

Hello and welcome. The Bless English community is really relaxed even for a pre-west release compared to other MMORPG communities! Definitely can agree that everything "looks" better in comparison to ArcheAge. Character creation and world graphics are more impressive. That being said, I wouldn't go as far as to call it ArcheAge without pay2win. In comparison, Bless is miles behind in content quantity, freedom, optimization, and systems depth. Cheers!

• It will be testing phase -> early access. Quote from Will: “When will Bless Online Steam be released? We are planning to release it as a part of Steam Early Access program in 2018 with limited testing prior to the EA release. We will update the exact dates as we get closer to the launch. What is Bless Online’s business model for Steam Early Access? For Steam Early Access, we are planning a couple of packages that will provide benefits to our early supporters that want to get in early to help us …

• Quote from Pentrep: “Wow, it's crazy how much they improved it. Too bad no Mascu though. Can't wait to see what they did with Mascu character creation. I have high expectations considering what they did for the other races. ” I think it will just be what they added in KR Rebuild, the humanoid form. They're also missing some classes in JP OBT like Ranger is not available for any race.

• Get the files from patch_download text channel on Bless source managed Bless Online discord. discord.gg/VMYx9sF

• Ever since they added the newly available hair styles and skin variants to each race, I have been very please with Bless Online's character creation. It's catching up to more modern MMORPG character creators with appearance saving and color picker (instead of just a palette), but still a lot of room for improvement. The graphics are pleasing, but I felt the old version was limiting. Now, on top of that and new cinematics, Bless is definitely one of my favorite character customizers at this time.…

• Quote from Izkimar: “Okay sorry for this chain of spam. I confirmed that I am indeed an idiot. It's okay though, I would rather be an idiot who is able to play, than an intelligent person that cannot :p. This time I connected to SoftEther over NordVPN, and I clicked the red button. This then successfully launched the pmang launcher and allowed me to play the game. I guess I was always clicking the button on the right, and when I would click the red button the NordVPN wasn't working? And when I t…

• Class Discord Servers

Nocht - - Ideas & Feedback

I've seen this attempted in a few other recent MMORPG releases and it's just hardly ever really viable for games like this. Class specific text channels on main game discord will work much better for a game like Bless, imo. For BDO and WoW, it makes sense where there's a few thousand players for one specific class active on media sites and players can have lengthy discussions on the many variants that make up skills/stat/gear/reputation builds, etc. For Bless, we don't even have given stats to a…

• Quote from Pentrep: “You sure that's not pets? I mean you can basically tame anything in the game. If that was the feral form the pantera should be a feline not a canine. ” I am 100% certain those are feral forms. Feral form transformations can be seen in the game's cutscenes.

• That's not translatable, I'm betting it's a VPN issue like most of launch issues. Try a different connection or different VPN.