Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Lileen - - News

Quote from Pentrep: “It's hard to say as they haven't said anything. They could do what Elsword did and allow for Korean voice overs with English subtitles. That would be the quickest way to localize without having to hire new voice actors. I'm not sure how many people would like this though since not everyone likes to read subtitles. ” I wouldn't mind this. Korean voice overs are really good, tbh.

• Fraction balance

Lileen - - Races

Well, if it's 'too' unbalanced, it could lead to difficulties finding dungeon parties as well. I remember having such difficulties on other games, where the bulk of the players was on the other side. To be fair though, the games in which it happened to me had around 20+ servers, and there probably won't be more than one or two servers in Bless. I'm sure it won't be that big of a deal. Also, all this "fraction" talk reminds of math class. Yuck!

• What's your class?

Lileen - - Classes

I was going for Mystic, but after learning they're not meant to be main healers, I don't know anymore. I'm fine with tanking, but I absolutely hate shields... so Guardians and Paladins are out of the question for me. I don't like dpsing either :c ... oh well. Guess I'll stick with Mystic after all.

• Server Types?

Lileen - - General Discussion

Oh, I didn't know about that. Thanks.

• Server Types?

Quote from Neviana: “I suggest, if you haven't yet, come check out out at BlessRoleplay.com if you are an avid RPer! Hop in our discord and get to know everyone! ” I did spend some time on the website, mostly looking at the wiki. (Had a blast reading all the articles !) I do generally avoid from posting on forums however, because my English is too basic. (I live in France, and French is my main language..) Bless Source is the only exception I am willing to make, just because I feel this is THE h…

• Server Types?

Heh, not sure how I should take this. I'm an avid roleplayer as well, but don't really enjoy spontaneous, open world PvP. Does that make me a "carebear"... ? In any case, I've always been a supporter of the official RP tag on server names as I strongly believe it helps the community, and especially newcomers, to simply know where to look if they intend to roleplay. However I'm not entirely sure it's the greatest idea to try and split our already very small playerbase. Under other circumstances, …

• OBT JAPAN

Lileen - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Riunia: “I would recommend either moving it to a different drive or trying a different VPN connection. Either that or just wait about an hour or two and check back on the progress. ” I have already tried on both drives, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Will try with another VPN connection when I get home. Thanks for the advice.

• I do prefer the furry version as well..

• OBT JAPAN

I am currently stuck at this part. Not sure why, but it's taking aaaaages to verify all the files. VPN is turned on, obviously. Any idea :c ... ? It's been around 15 minutes, and I'm still at 5%. %D0%97%D0%90%D0%9F%D0%A3%D0%A1%D0%9A-%D0%98%D0%93%D0%A0%D0%AB-6.jpg

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

Lileen - - News

Quote from Anttyr: “/Hmmm ... why surprised about german? It seems there are more people in the game from Germany than from France. And you can read also in the statistics ... There are defently more game players in Germany (EU related). And, also, please continue the letter ... they will adapt more language during the EA and later. France will be the next may be. ” What Yitra probably meant to say is that when it comes to localization, French is usually one of the first languages to be translat…

• OBT JAPAN

Ooooh, that's pretty nice! I hope we'll soon get a tutorial on how to join, or something like that.

• Server Types?

Quote from Nocht: “The setting of this game is a world in which two factions are at WAR with each other. Not "they don't like each other", they are literally in a state of constant war. You play the game as a member of one faction HELPING the cause of war against the other faction. Bless is heavy, heavy, heavy on story, and what does that story consistently talk about? Progression in Bless is 99% quest based, and what are those quests about? Helping the cause, aka the war against the opposing fa…

• Server Types?

I am very unsure about what to think, in all honesty. On the first hand, I can't help but think Bless was made with spontaneous outside PvP in mind, that's just how the game is supposed to work. But on the other hand, I know for sure a lot of players (including most of my friends, actually) will never give this MMO a chance if PvP is forced upon them. In both case, it could affect the game's popularity and type of playerbase.

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Lileen - - News

Quote from Pentrep: “Don't count on it. WoW and FFXIV are coming from established IP's with very large audiences of appeal. Bless is coming from a much smaller studio with a smaller game selection. My hopes is that the game succeeds and that is has a large enough audience to support it. I don't think populations around XIV/WoW are a good thing. Too many people are not always a good thing, imho. ” Agreed. At this point, Warcraft and FF are both huge brands and everyone has heard of them. While I …

• Quote from Neoyoshi: “Thank you kindly @Lileen, and i appropriate the support. Have we met before? Because i think i know who you are, but i don't want to assume. xD ” We have, indeed ! And who knows, I might just be who you think I am.

• Welcome ! I'm a big fan of yours, btw. Please notice me.