Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• #1 So many games having it doesn't means it's necessary. It would be a cool feature but adding it to the game before the NA/EU released would delay even more the released. I personally don't want that #2 I'm not sure what you're talking about but if the range of melee attacks is reduced it would be even easier for mages and mystics to kitt their enemies. The auto attack can be triggered off by right click on it i think, so it doesn't keep on after clicking once. #3 Sure #4 #5 ... - hang gliders …

• PVP/PVE Balance

Kayn - - General Discussion

Quote from Pentrep: “There is currently more PVE than PVP content even in KR. There is a fair amount of PVP content though. You have arena, guild battles, territory war, and castle seiges all of whcih are considered PVP. There is also the open world PVP aspect. Who knows what will make it to release though. ” Can i know which PVE content you are talking about ? I remember having 2 different dungeons at level 45 but that was about it. I guess there was also the world bosses in the instanced areas…

• Fraction balance

Kayn - - Races

Quote from Nayukhuut: “I have to be honest. While I can see the benefit in balancing the faction numbers, and can see why it should be done, I've never understood the close one faction and they'll just roll another mentality. I generally have a very specific race in mind when I go to play a game, and if I run into a situation where I can't play the faction/race that I want, I just not play until I can. I don't start a character on the other faction. This will be ESPECIALLY true for Bless, in whe…

• Server Types?

Quote from Vhalkin: “How much money is 60 silver in Bless? Compared to say, WoW perhaps. ” I would say 100 gold on Bless is like 4000 gold on WoW. But it's hard to say. Btw, this item can't be used once you reach the Lv.45. Obviously, this is meant to the JP community, and if it goes any deeper for the EU/NA community, i think Bless will lost a lot of players. They really need to do PvE and PvP servers, i hope there will be enought players to make that happen and that they will see clearly it's …

• Quote from Drago: “Of course it's a matter of personal opinion. I've come here because I've read on many sites that ex L2 players are praising it very much. Honstly I'm having a blast playing it on rebuild server, I think it's a great game as long as I'm playing it alone. I just know the moment I start playing with my friends and we won't be able to trade or craft together I will become disgusted with it. I wish the best of luck to Bless and hope that EU version will incorporate trade even limte…

• Server Types?

Quote from Anttyr: “ I play BLESS since RU OBT and to be honestly in some classes PvP sucks. A Mage never has chance against a assasin or berserk in 1 v 1. ” Ouh, that's hurting my eyes so mutch... and my feelings too ! First of all, if all classes are not balanced enought, i personally ain't gonna be playing this game. I mean if you can't challenge half of the game's classes because it's impossible to win those fights, pvp have no sense. Second thing, i've played mage on RU server and it's far …

• Server Types?

Quote from End3r: “ It's a two kingdoms at each other necks based story, player versus player is not the only main point but it's what the game was made upon it, there's no on/off switch regarding pvp, there is areas in your faction where you are vulnerable to enemies attack and not. The moment you ask for a PVE server because you dont want to bother yourself looking over your shoulder for enemies you are killing the game ._. Do you also want to go to the opposite faction and see if there's any …

• Server Types?

I personally think that we should have different types of servers. Because if every single player can disable pvp when ever they want to, the faction system gonna have absolutely no sense, and the game will suck... Quote from Giangold: “Do you get any rewards from open pvp? I mean the main pvp part of bless are instanced battlegrounds hu? Arena and even RvR has its own instanced map so its nothing like daoc or warhammer hu? So i could life perfect without open pvp. ” Something you got to underst…

• Is this "old style" co-op MMO

Kayn - - Questions and Answers

It's been a long time since i didnt played this game ( played on RU ) but if i remember correct, i've been helping and helped a lot with crafting items with my guild. We had to send items via "mail", so i had to do in order to exchange items with other ppl, which i did several times. (sorry for my bad english )

• Quote from Sarcastic: “4)- Have played as mage with the hybrid action combat and is not good at all on my opinion, if you move the aim cursor while fighting you will attack other npc around even if you didn't wanted to because the camera doesn't lock and this can be a pain in the ass if you are in dungeons and pulling wrong ncp. I would really advice the devs to looks closely at the action combat camera GuildWars 2 has, I think that is the best hybrid action combat camera out there. - I've playe…