Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• PVP/PVE Balance

Sarcastic - - General Discussion

Yep in rebuild server you can queue for dungeons

• PVP/PVE Balance

Quote from Giangold: “After Lv 30 it focus more and more on PvP. I don't know but I see many annoyed players if we get the 1:1 system from kr. kill: newbs / player while they tame mounts/pets with zero penalties. hold: quest, farm grounds / world bosses / dungeon entrances Its a great playground for pvp'ers and players who wants to annoy others. Maybe it will work, maybe not. We will see. ” World bosses only appear in pvp zones or is random? I think now we can queue for dungeons with an option i…

• PVP/PVE Balance

This is a question for the people that is playing rebuild or Jp bless and achieve end level: I'd like to know if the game is still more pvp focus or now is more balanced. I enjoy a little bit more pve (dungeons, quests, creafting, etc) so that is one of my concerns.

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

Sarcastic - - News

In my opnion it could be b2p or f2p, I would play it either way. Maybe f2p is less risky cause people are use to play it for free in other countries and probably new people won't try it if they have to pay for it because of the not good history this game has (KO, RU, Aeria, etc). If they want to get an extra income I think it would be a good idea to do an early access b2p with exclusives gifts such as skin weapons and costumes, etc,and after that f2p.

• Not in order: Evangelion, Hunter x hunter, Death note, One punch man, Slayers, Madoka magica, AnoHana, Yu yu hakusho, Captain tsubasa, Saint Seiya

• Equipment duribility

Sarcastic - - Rebuild Test Server

You can fix it in towns and other places with the blacksmith NPC. Also I think you can fix it yourself with some crafting skills but I didn't try to learn it.

• Quote from Yitra: “It would also help if you would just loot of all the mobs in a certain range all at once. Having to pick up one at a time has never been my favorite. ” Also it would be good if one of the random skills the pets get could be one for picking up items. I thinks they don't have it or at least I didn't get it in my tries.

• Questions i have

You got it right, Paladin is great for main healing, bad for dps, and can be off tank also. Usually use hard armor, shield and mace. Mystics till today (we'll have to wait to see the class changes in the rebuild server) is ok as support healer and ok for dps, plus the buffs he has. Only with good timing and a train party that knows mechanics could work as main healer. Mystics use staff and robes usually. In pvp I know mystics were good, don't know about paladin. Notch and midia have a video in y…

• You can craft them too

• Quote from Kayn: “That was one of my main issues i had while playing on RU server too. But from what i saw and heard, you can now disable auto-target in this combat mode but you can also lock your target so your character doesnt change target while mooving.I hope we will also be able to just bind a key to target the one in front of us and auto-lock on it (without auto-target then). DOes anyone know if it's possible on the rebuild server ? ” I haven´t seen that option yet in the rebuild server. I…

• About: 4)- Have played as mage with the hybrid action combat and is not good at all on my opinion, if you move the aim cursor while fighting you will attack other npc around even if you didn't wanted to because the camera doesn't lock and this can be a pain in the ass if you are in dungeons and pulling wrong ncp. I would really advice the devs to looks closely at the action combat camera GuildWars 2 has, I think that is the best hybrid action combat camera out there. - I've played mage also in R…

• Ty for all your work Eto! you really made my time testing the game easy

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Sarcastic - - News

Any date?