Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Much like the Korean version it won't go beyond 2550 x 1440, or something like that, have to edit the ini to get the resolution you want.

• Resolution above 1080p

Grumpy Wolf - - Questions and Answers

Defaultsystemsettings in the config folder, also this is Japan version I'm on.

• Any JP Players?

Grumpy Wolf - - Japanese Server

Are there any guilds that actually speak english right now? I would love to run a dungeon, but pretty much impossible if you can't communicate with others.

• Resolution above 1080p

ok, I figured it out, it's much like the english pack, when it checks for updates it replaces the file, so if anyone else is running into this you need to basically edit the ini file, save a copy, then replace it after it does the file check and before it launches the game.

• Resolution above 1080p

I have a 1440p ultra wide monitor, of course my settings won't let me go anywhere near that in game. I have gone into the ini file and changed the resolution to 3440 x 1440, saved it and then even set the file to read only. Go into game and of course it sets it to 720p, I go back into the INI file and it has reverted the resolution! I don't understand how this game is over writing the read only part of this, I have another pc I do the same thing, but set it to 4k and have no problem, could it be…

• Download every time?

SO I regularly jump between pcs, and with most mmos I have played in the past I can just copy the folder to a flash drive and move it to the other pc. Well I seem to be running into a issue, I move the folder over, put it in the exact same spot, then launch game through the website, but then it downloads the full game all over again! Is there anyway around this, I have all the data, why is it forcing me to redownload the full game?

• Dissapeared professor

Yea, I figured it out shortly after I posted this, thank you for your help though. At least it will help people who have the question in the future

• Dissapeared professor

I can't figure out what I am missing here, I have 2/3 parts of it done, anyone have any ides, both the 1 quest npc and the blue quest npc won't progress anything for me. bless-source.com/forum/index.p…64ed9445be28860ed1f747a9a