Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Class Discord Servers

Jerome15 - - Ideas & Feedback

Quote from Pentrep: “I think this idea is best reserved for forums. IMHO, Class specific discord channels are a bit much. ” I think what Nocht mentioned, a single discord server with separate channels for each class, would be a better solution than forums and individual class discord servers. It will be an easier way to find updated information for a class by pinning things in that class' channel with a much easier layout to ask questions. Any change to a class, just update the information reall…

• Quote from Cerberus: “There should be a clear link that takes us back to the main site from the forums. ” Agreed. I also noticed this from Black Desert and it was a pain in the ass.

• Class Discord Servers

Quote from Nocht: “I've seen this attempted in a few other recent MMORPG releases and it's just hardly ever really viable for games like this. Class specific text channels on main game discord will work much better for a game like Bless, imo. For BDO and WoW, it makes sense where there's a few thousand players for one specific class active on media sites and players can have lengthy discussions on the many variants that make up skills/stat/gear/reputation builds, etc. For Bless, we don't even ha…

• Class Discord Servers

I was thinking that a great idea to get people help with their classes would be to make discord servers specifically for classes, kind of like what BDO has. It's a great way to have pinned FAQ's and skill builds so that if anyone needs help with those, they have a very quick reference. Also, any questions could be answered quickly for people without having to do a bunch of searching just to find outdated information.

• I can't translate that, but another common problem is space on your hard drive.

• Any JP Players?

Jerome15 - - Japanese Server

Quote from DashPadrao: “will start playing on japan eheh cant wait ! server dont know i manage to install and got on 1 only but didnt choose im trying get eng patch so i understand bit of what im doing ” it's maintenance right now, so you won't be able to get on for the next 4 and a half hours.

• Which version? try talking to the main story npc and get yellow quests from them.

• Dissapeared professor

Jerome15 - - Questions and Answers

Don't talk to the number 1 npc, use the crafting thing that the npc is next to. You have to craft an item to complete the yellow quest. That will give you your 3/3 for the blue quest.

• I understand and completely agree with you. It takes longer having to press F, then stop to make sure the loot box is up, then hit F again, make sure you got the items, repeat process. It kind of ruins the fluidity of the combat if you kill a pack of 4-5 mobs and then have to stop and pick up carefully, then can move on.

• You can't just look at it from a personal perspective, you have to look at it from the company's point of view. They've probably seen tons of games have horrible reviews because of gold sellers, which is what comes with open trading. I didn't like Black Desert's non-trading system either until you go play another game and you see people abusing real money transactions and buying gold. I'll take no trading over that any day. It forces people to earn their stuff.