Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Ever since they added the newly available hair styles and skin variants to each race, I have been very please with Bless Online's character creation. It's catching up to more modern MMORPG character creators with appearance saving and color picker (instead of just a palette), but still a lot of room for improvement. The graphics are pleasing, but I felt the old version was limiting. Now, on top of that and new cinematics, Bless is definitely one of my favorite character customizers at this time.…

• Quote from Izkimar: “Okay sorry for this chain of spam. I confirmed that I am indeed an idiot. It's okay though, I would rather be an idiot who is able to play, than an intelligent person that cannot :p. This time I connected to SoftEther over NordVPN, and I clicked the red button. This then successfully launched the pmang launcher and allowed me to play the game. I guess I was always clicking the button on the right, and when I would click the red button the NordVPN wasn't working? And when I t…

• Class Discord Servers

Nocht - - Ideas & Feedback

I've seen this attempted in a few other recent MMORPG releases and it's just hardly ever really viable for games like this. Class specific text channels on main game discord will work much better for a game like Bless, imo. For BDO and WoW, it makes sense where there's a few thousand players for one specific class active on media sites and players can have lengthy discussions on the many variants that make up skills/stat/gear/reputation builds, etc. For Bless, we don't even have given stats to a…

• Quote from Pentrep: “You sure that's not pets? I mean you can basically tame anything in the game. If that was the feral form the pantera should be a feline not a canine. ” I am 100% certain those are feral forms. Feral form transformations can be seen in the game's cutscenes.

• That's not translatable, I'm betting it's a VPN issue like most of launch issues. Try a different connection or different VPN.

• Quote from Nayukhuut: “I for one would adore a feral form. That was actually one of the draws of those races for me. I was sad to learn that they couldn't actually do that in the game. ” I know.. they keep flaunting it all over the place, like the class page on the japanese main site. bless-source.com/forum/index.p…da8f5c26105b41a178808d5fb I guess if feral forms are a thing, other races needs something too. Otherwise everyone would roll lupus/pantera. I think it would be cool to see that though…

• Any JP Players?

Nocht - - Japanese Server

When servers is back up, I'll start playing

• Quote from Nayukhuut: “Yeah, I'm one of those people. Story is one of the most important things in the game to me, and if I have to read Engrish I'm out. I could stomach it on the Korean and Russian servers because we were using an unofficial patch, but when it comes here I really hope it's decently translated. ” I plan to go through most of the questing slowly to actually know what is going on in the story.. gone thru it so many times, I might as well understand what happens this time. They bet…

• Mystic being renamed to Druid?

Nocht - - Ideas & Feedback

I clicked so fast to find out if it's actually happening.. thankfully it is just a poll. Mystic is cool, man. The other classes are already so basic, let's allow a few to be more unique. Ranger.. Guardian.. Assassin.. Mage..

• Quote from Pentrep: “Yeah, Pantera and Lupus are pretty awesome. I like that there is diversity in the races. Anthro or not I was really happy to see non-generic looking races for once. One usually expects the cliche group of races in fantasy rpgs. ” My only wish is for Lupus and Pantera to be able to transform into their fully wild forms as seen in some Bless trailers. There's potential there.. I wish they developed the means, a small strength and speed buff, possibly.

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

Nocht - - News

Made a video on the new information found in the FAQ and some thoughts on the direction of publication so far. youtu.be/o2IaFTGkWmY

• OBT JAPAN

Nocht - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Yoshimori: “Hello, it's possible that someone can help me with this captcha? Trying a few times but i failed ;/ ” You can use this for Japanese captcha. lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

Nocht - - News

If the game goes buy-to-play like BDO, I would not mind. For the sake of server population though, I hope that if this is the case, there are only few servers instead of multiple for each region. Free to play would still be the best option imo as long as Global follows the same cash shop as KR or similar to it.

• He looks almost.. tolerable. I can't do anything about those cheeks, though.. bless-source.com/forum/index.p…da8f5c26105b41a178808d5fb

• OBT JAPAN

Nocht - - Questions and Answers

Looks much more of a modern MMORPG character creator screen now. The old look was.. getting old. Those characters look very similar to some of the Bless art in the fan packages. I guess they don't have mascu yet?

• Try again thru a Korean IP VPN. The message is saying your country is restricted.

Nocht - - News

Quote from OP: “ - What is the monetization plan for Bless Online? (Is it a Pay-to-win game?) - While we are still determining what the right monetization plan is for Bless Online, you can be assured that we heard everyone’s feedback loud and clear to avoid any P2W elements. We promise to continue to solicit and gather your feedback and choose the business model that works the best for Bless Online. ” So.. I guess this means there's a possibility we may get a buy-to-play or subscription based Bl…

• Naval battle

Nocht - - General Discussion

Nothing close to ArcheAge naval combat. Combat in general is very different as well. Definitely slower, but fights are generally quicker. Rock, paper, scissors kind of deal in open world, battlegrounds is zerg, arenas are pretty good, but there is only one option which is 3v3.

• Server Types?

Quote from Lileen: “Quote from Nocht: “The setting of this game is a world in which two factions are at WAR with each other. Not "they don't like each other", they are literally in a state of constant war. You play the game as a member of one faction HELPING the cause of war against the other faction. Bless is heavy, heavy, heavy on story, and what does that story consistently talk about? Progression in Bless is 99% quest based, and what are those quests about? Helping the cause, aka the war aga…

• Server Types?

The setting of this game is a world in which two factions are at WAR with each other. Not "they don't like each other", they are literally in a state of constant war. You play the game as a member of one faction HELPING the cause of war against the other faction. Bless is heavy, heavy, heavy on story, and what does that story consistently talk about? Progression in Bless is 99% quest based, and what are those quests about? Helping the cause, aka the war against the opposing faction. Half the wor…