Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• OBT JAPAN

DashPadrao - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Nayukhuut: “Quote from DashPadrao: “Hi, So if you knew or remember or dont know eheheh before you could like use VPN to start game and then after Anti-cheat image desapear you could should down VPN and it automaticly conects to your internet and it worked for Russia but for Japan at least for me i cant make it work, the game never conects , i only manage to play if i keep using an JP Internet with VPN i cant shut it down. Does anyone had this problem or theres nothing i can do? Thank …

• OBT JAPAN

DashPadrao - - Questions and Answers

Hi, So if you knew or remember or dont know eheheh before you could like use VPN to start game and then after Anti-cheat image desapear you could should down VPN and it automaticly conects to your internet and it worked for Russia but for Japan at least for me i cant make it work, the game never conects , i only manage to play if i keep using an JP Internet with VPN i cant shut it down. Does anyone had this problem or theres nothing i can do? Thank you for your attention

• Well yeah seems theres nothing good to play soon and some of the games i was waiting will take longer , so why know? of course depends on amout price and if there a month fee for game otherwise its B2P and its something like 20-40€ no problem.

• Any JP Players?

DashPadrao - - Japanese Server

will start playing on japan eheh cant wait ! server dont know i manage to install and got on 1 only but didnt choose im trying get eng patch so i understand bit of what im doing