Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Fraction balance

Korealer - - Races

Guys, faction imbalance is not a big deal in Bless. The only time faction imbalance is an issue would be during World Boss events and Basel Canyon (its an area of the map where heiron camp is north and union is south and elites/mini-bosses in the middle that dropped crafting mats before re-build). thats it lol. Capital sieges are within your own faction as a GvG event once a week between the guilds who own territories, and 100v100 is well, controlled to 100v100 only. And they even balance out th…

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

Korealer - - News

Right, there are no super pay2win items in the cash shop currently in japan and korea (although korea doesnt count because the re-build server is for testing purposes only) But before pre-rebuild on the main server, nothing was pay2win.

• Any JP Players?

Korealer - - Japanese Server

Sorry we are on Hieron side

• You cannot buy taming scrolls anymore. you have to CRAFT them now. crafting them is actually very easy.

Korealer - - News

They already stated that they will not go with the P2W model in the cash shop in their Steam FAQ from last week. It may come in the far future but not at launch (which is what matters anyway since thats when its the most balanced in mmos)

Korealer - - News

This game isn't "quality" enough to be B2P in my opinion. BDO is understandable because the "graphics and combat" alone attracted a lot of players to pay $30 or $20 (cant remember for the cheapest) for the game which that alone is cheap compared to the typical $60 game. I love Bless, I really do and i don't mind spending 100 bucks for the "best" package it will most likely have. But overall I don't think the game will succeed with it being B2P, it will push away a lot of players. The game alread…

• Any JP Players?

Korealer - - Japanese Server

We are on the server with the longest name. There is no english-community guild that accepts everyone for japan right now. But I believe the majority is playing on the server we are on.

• Server Types?

Korealer - - General Discussion

Also another thing to clarify: A lot of the quests/campaign quests will bring you to your own instanced channel, even if the open-world areas where pvp is enabled. Most of the time even when I am playing on prime-time in japan, you dont run into people that much unless you are trying to find pvp on purpose (so just run to the area of where the faction camp/towns are for questing). The game wont "die" because there isn't a pve server. You are a lot safer and wont get ganked as much as you think. …

• Server Types?

Just to clarify some things.... the general goods merchant has an item for 5 silver where you are immune to being targeted in pvp for 10 mins (10 min CD). so every 10 mins you can spend 5 silver to not get attacked by other players. So for those who do not want to be bothered with pvp, there is your solution.

• Our members are currently playing the japan-bless version (and will play korea for any future updates until the release of early access on Steam. We are getting pvp practice in daily.

• OBT JAPAN

Korealer - - Questions and Answers

Mascu along with Capital sieges and the ranger class will come out to Japan-Bless in December. (Source: japanese player in my guild who read their website)

Korealer - - News

Well, because of the early access packages that will be available on Steam in the future, it sounds like it will be the typical "three teir packs" with the free 2 play model. Korea also has a subscription where you can pay like $5, $10, $15 a month to get daily login rewards/lumenas (ofc we might not get something like that, but would be kinda nice actually)

Korealer - - News

I am curious as to "Who" and how many, would be able to get into the early stages. I know they said "fans", so that's why I am curious on who those fans are. Like many people can easily say "oh people from bless source" but there are a lot of people signed up to here. Sure there are only a handful that post/reply to messages, but I wonder what determines people getting in and what you need to do to get in.

• Server Types?

There are 2 channels in bless. not sure if they will do the same for NA, but it was like this in RU as well. Even in the pvp zones, theres 2 channels. Might have to swap a lot, but its more chances to get away from the griefers. Not saying its perfect, but that's whats in the game right now.

• Server Types?

Quote from BlessThisMess: “I've played MMOs for almost 20 years now and TBH when PvPers talk about the 'fun' of open world PvP, they are really talking about rolling with the level-capped, epic-geared friends ganking lowbies who are leveling their gathering skills. Their retort is always "get some friends, make a group, fight back". For those who have been around, this NEVER works. You can't expect random MMO players to orchestrate PvP groups like professional league of legends teams. I don't ne…

• Server Types?

Quote from Anttyr: “Hi Korealer, I like BLESS because of a good story and also the graphic and others. And why should NEOWIZ lockout the PvE players which are the most of all? It's money for the company . And defently more money with only PvP. For me BLESS is game with all possibilities I like. And when I will spend my money in a game in the future I prefered for the next 2 years BLESS. And once more .. I play PvP. But I want to have time where I can pickup materials or whatever and nobody can k…

• Server Types?

Honestly, its a faction vs faction game. You have to enjoy all aspects of the game (so pvp and pve). If someone only wants to role play or pve, then Bless is not the game for you. There are other mmorpg's that make it so RP'ers can enjoy the game (like elder scrolls online which has great story-driven quests and a lot of dungeon runs). Korean mmorpgs are more catered to competitive players from what I have mostly seen/experienced. I am not here to make fun of RP'ers, I am simply stating that Ble…

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Korealer - - News

Most likely Summer/fall of 2018 is when it will release sadly.

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Korealer - - News

Quote from denatherion: “Guys i Need help so much please come to my post Guys can't get the lunchear to work help me please Screen shot here. ” Gave you some input on your thread.

• It's your VPN. are you turning your vpn on before you boot up Bless? Make sure you are connected to a korean location. If thats not working, then you need to try and use another VPN.