Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Some Bless-Source News

Laffy - - News

i cant login on new forum. I tried change password,but nothing helps

• Astelia Online

Laffy - - Other Games

youtu.be/YDp5tgW8CMM It looks interest for me today starting closed beta in korea astellia.nexon.com/events/20170620/cbt

• Bless is not dead for NA/EU yet

Laffy - - News

mmorpg.com/bless/news/neowiz-c…me-to-the-west-1000044563

• Bless is Canceled?

Laffy - - General Discussion

Quote from Invaerne: “ EU and NA are crucial markets. There are currently no reasons to completly cancel the plans for publishing the game at EU and NA markets. However, given what was happening to the game in the past few months, it will take a lot of effort for the new publisher to make it a successful release. ” yea,actually i cant imagine how they can have succes with Bless in a future, cuz really alot games comming in next two years and at last it is another half year till release (if any n…

• Bless is Canceled?

Quote from Furia: “Neowiz just confirmed that they canceled the publishing contract with Aeria. RIP ” Thx for info But if it canceled neowiz,its mean they are looking for another publisher for NA/EU ? Or they canceled it for western?

• Bless is Canceled?

Quote from Furia: “Would still be nice if they could simply say "Yes we dont publish Bless anymore" or "It's just a rumor, its not true". They can still release the official statement later if its true. ” exactly,or they can say also,"there are some problems and we must decide ,what we will to do with bless" ..it is still better than quiet..cuz now it looks like "we dont care about Bless and your money"

• Bless is Canceled?

Well if Aeria cant give answer on such stupid question in 24hrs ,what we can wait from Aeria if they will publish Bless? (fck this company all the way)

• What Games Are You Playing Now?

Laffy - - Other Games

What will be your next mmorpg if we will get bad reply from Larek?

• Bless is Canceled?

Quote from Korealer: “Yeah, please don't believe in these articles until Aeira makes an official announcement about it. Overall, there is no point in believing the rumors. ” i hope they will response soon,cuz if this is not only rumor i will return to BDO

• Bless is Canceled?

mmorpg.com/bless/news/rumor-ga…a-eu-publisher-1000044440 here is same info today

• i found this today on aeria website ,what GM_Larek wrote PostedMay 03, 2017 1:01 am No update for now, game still under revision. Once we have some updates to share, you will be the first to know

• Quote from sEEEEb: “Looks cool. I'm still hyped for the game because it offers oldschool gameplay with newer graphics. Hopefuly the EU/NA beta will be the newest version of the game. ” If they will ever release Bless for NA/EU ...

• Bless Russia to shut down next month

Laffy - - News

hmm thats really bad...

• still no any news from Aeria?....such long time

• Bless Online / Eu West release?

It is nearly 3 months without any new info......

• Shoutbox Update

Laffy - - News

ah thats why it is gone

• it remembers me archlord

Peria Chronicles