Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

• Bless is coming to TwitchCon 2017

Nocht - - News

Quote from alex33x: “Quote from Nocht: “Quote from Furia: “Quote from Nocht: “This is great news. Is there anywhere they announced this on the Bless site or the Neowiz site? Who is Will? Is it "wsin"? ” They asked me to announce it so probably not. I can send you the email content via private message if you need something official. ” Oh, no, it's okay, I am just curious if there's more details somewhere. Thank you! ” Nocht! You're my new Cryy I hope you cover this! lol ” I will, already working …

• Both clients will be 36 gb+ each. Client download for KR here: bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey=6&sKey=1 Rebuild client here, right button: bless.pmang.com/rebuild/index.nwz

• Steam

Nocht - - General Discussion

Neowiz has Blacksquad published thru STEAM, so it's not an unlikely scenario. Though there's still no official announcement that it will be thru STEAM, only that it's being considered. STEAM tends to bring a nice rush of players, but hopefully if it does go on STEAM, Bless is way more optimized.. otherwise it's going to be "mostly negative" reviews and the game will look terrible right of the bat. Optimization.. optimization.. that's the key! Hoping for best.

• Quote from Yitra: “They offer it as an option, so I can still play the furry version, which is fine by me. If this will enlarge the player base, its a good thing IMHO ” Thinking of it that way, I can accept it and it's probably for the best, haha. Though, I still have a desire to punch my character's Cabbage Patch Kid face. bless-source.com/forum/index.p…b95be175b146c2a82be1e29f3

• Here is my video of the Rebuild Project’s state for now and my thoughts on the direction the game is headed. The remodeled Siege of Castra is pretty hard to catch since it’s open once a day (twice on weekends) 7 PM Korea Time, which is like.. 3-4 AM for me.. Hopefully they might have a time window that I can catch it and check out the changes later on. I'll try to catch and record at least one round of it sometime, showing the new defense cannons and routes. youtu.be/TwBvtwFi9CE Hopefully Bless …

• Quote from Eto: “It's been a while guys! I've been busy relocating to a new house. I'm currently downloading Bless Rebuild and will update the patch by 10/5. ” Welcome back, Eto and looking forward to the update.

• Quote from Defari: “Thanks for posting these updates! Quote from Tsurata: “Castle Siege support event (09/28 - 10/09) If you create a new character during this time, you will receive an instant boost potion to lv37, a weapon, mount and 20 gold worth of tax paper(you can dump it to npc) ” Quick question, do you know how this will work? Does creating any character between 28 sept and 10 oct get this potion? (Tried making a new toon, no such luck) Or do I need to create a character during the siege…

Nocht - - News

Quote from Furia: “Quote from Nocht: “This is great news. Is there anywhere they announced this on the Bless site or the Neowiz site? Who is Will? Is it "wsin"? ” They asked me to announce it so probably not. I can send you the email content via private message if you need something official. ” Oh, no, it's okay, I am just curious if there's more details somewhere. Thank you!

Nocht - - News

This is great news. Is there anywhere they announced this on the Bless site or the Neowiz site? Who is Will? Is it "wsin"?

• So.. What do you guys think of this thing? This is after almost an hour of trying to make it look good.. CPka6E0.jpg I can't say I'm a fan to be honest, but I guess it's not a bad thing. Just wanted to share with you all! Oh, yea they still have options for tails and animal ears (does not replace human ears). Cg0vlPo.jpg Here's me fiddling with the character creation for it: youtu.be/SQMKLQr8xWU

• Quote from ulklein: “sorry for my noobness but can someone please teach me how to put this patch to tera japan? ” TERA? Wrong game, buddy.

• archer and mystic question

I don't see anything on archer and mystic in the patch notes for 9/28 so I guess October. bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey…=8&bserial=7&ano=42197929

• Thank you and welcome to the rebuild! Updates are coming to the Rebuild on the 28th with siege of castra, mascu race (with humanoid mascu option).

• You can put them in here: Rebuild Test Server Neowiz staff (English Rep, I believe) come to read stuff there sometimes.

• Console Rumor & New Taming

There's plenty of them around with many that are just as good as on PC. Some even better on console.

• bless access

Three years is unlikely.. Rebuild is already being tested and they are making changes and updates to it as they go. When it's done and implemented on KR live, I'm sure we'll here an announcement not long after.

• Quote from QcDiablo: “Quote from Jerome15: “Is there anywhere to give feedback? I'm liking the changes and everything, but I think the female hair needs to be fixed. Some of them have what looks like a balding line more than it is a part in the hair. I feel like this could be an issue later on. ” Here for the character creation feedback : Character Creation Feedback Thread All the different Feedback threads (gameplay, UI/UX, character creation...) are in this sub-forum : Rebuild Test Server ” Bl…

• What does that mean

Nocht - - Rebuild Test Server

There's a discord server: discord.gg/VMYx9sF

• Bless EU Relase

After Neowiz completes the Rebuild, so expect it past 2018. Maybe at the earliest, Q2 2018 for some kind of announcement (my best guess).

• Quote from Puremystic: “does this mean the regular mascu is not in the game still? haven't played the rebuild server in almost a month ” ye, not there yet

Peria Chronicles