Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Season 3 - Mascu, Castle Siege, Item Changes [New Content] - Castle Siege has been improved. > You can enter at level 37. > The battle time has been reduced from 45 minutes to 30 minutes. > In the past, if you did not kill the commander, the winner or loser was judged based on the score. From now on, the winner or loser will be judged only if the commander is killed. If the commander is alive , both sides will receive a draw when the battle ends. > The way you gain points in Castle Siege has cha…

• The second major update to Bless Rebuild is on its way, it will be applied in two parts. Thanks for the help eto! The first update which comes on September 7th will bring: - New content - Level cap increased from 37 to 45 - Dungeons up to level 45 added - Changes - Revamped Item Enhancing UI - New mileage system will be added to Enhancing The second part of the update will come on September 14th and it will contain the following: - Item growth changes - Optional items to help item enhancement - …

• The Companion Update 117da8fa-fc35-4ee5-a912-159bd78624c9rKLXoV0.png Other post about this update with more info: Rebuild Test Server - First major update arrives on August 17th Server downtime: KST 14:00-16:00 (Finished) [New Content Added] - Companion leveling/enhancement system has been added. > You can increase your level by using your ride or pets as material. (The maximum possible level between the material and the main companion differs depending on the grade.) > Up to 5 companions can be…

• Much love to you eto

• Help Me PLS

Tsurata - - Questions and Answers

Trying to play through a vpn might not be the best idea. Disconnect from the vpn when the game goes fullscreen (when the splash screen vanishes). Some of my friends had issues with playing on a VPN because of their slow HDD. I'm playing the game on an SSD and it loads almost instantly even when VPN is left on to claim the rewards.

• Mount system update A new update is coming to rebuild servers on August 17, two weeks after the opening rebuild server as promised. This update is mainly revolving around the mount system. You will now be able to experience some of the key features in the improved Travel Companion / Mount system. Here's what we have to add to you. Update contents tldr: 1. Enabling all functions of the new Mount system 2. Introducing the training levels 3. Mount / Travel companion costumes 4. Anima fragments 5. C…

• + Love the new gear enhancements. + The new skill system is much better. - Dislike the new progression, the quests should give some weapons, so people don't have to fight every monster undergeared and feel like its a pain in the ass. (Currently, you have to farm dungeons for armor and kill elites for weapons, but they are overcamped)

• Tbh, did not like the taming changes or most of them. - Binding the taming scrolls to crafting instead of just selling it at every npc was GOOD - The new slider thing adds some timing and its better than just using the scrolls, BUT I think there should be more time given to the user or it should be made overall better (Like BDO's fishing quicktime events) About the mounts: - There should be an option to disable the orbs - None of the promised changes were in , so can't give much feedback on it (…

• Today's update on rebuild test servers [Changes to Exchange(Auction House) system] - Removed the limitation where you could only purchase the lowest price items off the auction house. [Rebuild Test Server Free Lumena changes] - When creating a character on the Rebuild Server, 1000 Lumena will be shipped in the mailbox once per account *Prior to this update you could receive 1000 Lumens for every character you created - You will also get 120 Lumena recharged daily for logging on from now on - Add…

• This is a list of the Rebuild server's removed skills and the changed basic attacks. NOTE: This is not complete yet, I'll keep updating it as I find more info, you can contribute too. Guardian List of removed active skills: icon_24.png Shield Bash Learnable at level 11 Up to 16 damage to enemies. It consumes all the focus you have. Damage increases according to the used focus amount. If the core skill is [Sunbeam] or [Protector], it inflicts additional damage in proportion to the physical armor.…

• Today's update on rebuild did not include much, bugfixes again. [Bug fixes] - Fixed the problem of frame dropping when using Auto-Move system. - Fixed the mailing system, inbox will now be working properly for claiming lumena. Source: link, link

• Today's update on rebuild was mainly hotfixes. [Bug fixes] - Fixed an error that left the skill points in skill information window after learning the skill and the remaining skill points were displayed incorrectly when clicking the 'Change' button. - Fixed an error that Berserker was able to put 'Skeleton Breaker' and 'Skull Break' simultaneously in skill shortcuts on the skill information window. - Fixed an issue where the use of baguettes, rice cakes, croquettes and barley cake items did not g…

• Quote from Anttyr: “Moment .... NEOWIZ don't allow the trading between players anymore. Should I do everthing I want to give my wife (have also a character) in the Action house and she can make an offer? HELLO ! THIS IS A SHIT. BIGGER THAN THE MOUNT EVEREST ! No.... this isn't acceptable. No help between Guildmember (No Guild Bank, no trade) What the hell Neowiz is doing here? I understood this is a possiblity to prevent GoldSellers and so on ... But to disallow the complete trading between 1:1 …

• Quote from Bylli: “▣ Trade function between 2 players -It doesn't work, an error msg appears -Also Guild Bank storage is not implemented yet, was it on the live version ? ” "You will no longer be able to trade items through 1: 1 private transactions and mail." They removed player trading completely, you can only use auction house now. Also you can not sell enchanted items on the auction house yet.(this will be changed later) Source: link

• Good job on this, if you need a helping hand, I'm around.

• Some basic info for you folks who are joining today or later. Rebuild Test Server Details > Highest achievable level is 37. > Available races: Habichts, Lupus, Sylvan Elf, Amistad, Panthera, Aqua Elves > Available classes: Mage, Berserker, Guardian, Paladin, Assassin > Seems like only Berserker, Mage and Assassin got their rework yet, other class reworks are on their way(or have some minor changes applied only) > Available dungeons: Lv 13. Valmont's Dungeon / Giscar's Hideout Lv 22. Remains of t…

• Officially known issues from the korean rebuild notice board, translated them for you guys. [8/17] ▣ Some item images are not displayed properly or missing in Item Exchange Icons of sealed mounts and pets(companion update things) are not displayed properly on Transaction History and Exchange completion window. The purchases and sales tabs should work well. [8/03] ▣ Mailing system - The Inbox was fixed to work properly, no server restart or patches needed. ________________________________________…

• Thanks guys, theres a lot to improve and fill up, but I'm hoping to finish it as soon as I can

• Hiya, I'm just a guy who often gets bored. I started creating a Costume wardrobe site on my github. Gonna update it with all the costumes/skins/misc cosmetics, so you guys will have a place to look around for fashion(I did not find a site like this and I wanted to lookup costumes so I just created this). Not much work in it yet, this is around 4 hours, most of the time was tracing and checking kr data. I'm gonna keep adding stuffs. Wzis6GHGRnqhn-yJ6mb2Jg.png You can find it on this link: blessdr…

• Nickname: Tsurata Faction: Union Class: Guardian

Peria Chronicles