Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Weir, I have 350 ping or more from Argentina and I could tamed very easily. I tamed lots of wolves with the scrolls from the shop to level up fast and almost every time it worked great. Maybe for upper level mobs it gets harder but from lower level mobs never had that problem. I remember when I used to play shadow hearts in play station 2 and you needed much more reflexes to get the ring right to cast each skill with full power Besides i prefer much more this way than the one before that it was …

• Quote from Puremystic: “NEOWIZ SUNBAENIM~!! please read this .... the mage no longer having mana shield and a handful of other spells like sleep and cooling/ freeze spell is making it hard to do anything with at higher lvls it has so many struggles and you removing it's survivability at late game is making it even harder to do well even for people who played this class on the live server please think about the changes you made to the mage class, i'm very unhappy with the updates done to it's ski…

• Quote from b0n3zy: “First of all, many thanks for your work Eto! Sorry for the noob question but I just follow this YT clip here and I want to know how to install this English patch. The only folder I see is C:\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless_Download and it has a single large file which is obviously the download. Do I have to run it first to unpack? Many thanks ” Just replace the files here: C:\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless_ReBuild\BLGame\Localization\KOR

• Mystic or Paladin ?

Sarcastic - - Questions and Answers

Mystics are really good in pvp but they don't main heal there and in pve is hard to be main healer as mystics too. Paladin for now is the best healer but we have to wait for mystics in rebuild server so who knows.

• Does somebody know what are the improvements in mage combat? I just saw they deleted some skills as sleep, etc...

• I would pay 20/30 dollars for early access. But I have a question cause I've never played steam games. After early access is finished, the game remains in steam to play it ftp? So I'll play in the same server cause I've heard that steam has a server in SA and I really like that

• Yes it is normal. The patch needs more translation work

• Here you can see it. Really really sorry about my english youtube.com/watch?v=TagV2OVuSX4&feature=youtu.be

• I have a problem with the skill system. I put some point in skills and then I live the screeen without having saved the changes, but when i enter to the skills screen again I don't have the points, not to put them in skills and not in the skills I previously put them without saving. After playing for a while the points comes back. Don't know if it's a bug that only I have...

• It's not much. Hope they make a big patch with most of the things left and start working in the classes that needs improvement soon... Thank you for the translation!

• Quote from MargaretGR: “Whats the point of lagging because someone is from a far country? It sounds stupid, lag is caused from the person's computer, and not server. Thats the reason games has several servers with multiple country regions to have a better connection. For example, im from Greece so i will choose the Europe server and i dont think theres gonna be any problem. ” He said he is from Brazil so... he will have high ping even playing in NA server and I don't think they are going to put …

• I'm from South America so I hope they realize not to put ipblock again so ALL the people in the west can play without using VPN

• Quote from Nocht: “Quote from Puremystic: “also those are old warlock weapons.... the warlock has been scrapped and i believe it doesn't use the scythe anymore... some of it's spells went to the mystic class and they went back to the drawing board for the warlock roughly 9 months ago ” Omg.. no more scythe?! That.. is not cool. ” You probably don't have to worry about weapons. If the game is not p2w as it is for now there will be lots of cosmetics weapons and clothes in the cash shop for everyon…

• Nice, they are taking things that works great in final fantasy XIV and black desert, plus other stuffs

• Rebuild Project Announced

Sarcastic - - News

Quote from Furia: “There are no news for the russion version but i guess they are waiting for the Rebuld Version. Neowiz itself will publish Bless in the west, but i wouldnt expect a release this year unless they release the Rebuild Client as Early Access on Steam. ” I beg to all my gods that Bless NA will be release (ctb at least) at the end of this year.

• Quote from vegax87: “probably they want to nerf Mystic DPS and buff the healing outpu ” That would be nice. I'd like to be main healer but don't like paladin. Maybe mystics now could be as good as them

Sarcastic - - News

1) I'd like to know if the are trying to make the action combat less sensitive or better in some other way 2) Also like to know if they are not going to put ip block in NA/EU (hope so) Thanks!

Sarcastic - - News

I couldn't note much difference in the new combat vs old one but can't understand what they are saying so just hope that the action combat is now less sensitive so I can aim a mob and the aim don't change when I breathe

Sarcastic - - News

Looks great furia. thanks!!! Pls if you can, don't forget to remind them to work in optmization and if you can, tell them that lots of South americans want to play this game so would be a good idea not to use ipblock

Sarcastic - - News

Quote from Nito: “Also client optimization. ” Maybe optimization is in relation with the first main objetive: -Examining the game systems and framework thoroughly Hope so, cause is one of the most vital things to work on for me

Peria Chronicles