Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• aeriagames bless website is back up again !

Arckam - - News

Perhaps it's taking too long and AG needs more time to fix/chage everything they need to do, ok; but i think it's time to start with the promotion of the game. A lot of games in PreAlpha stage haver their websites running and fully operative. I know it would not be good for Bless Source but i've never seen before to Devs posting about their games in a fansite forum, if they open their website and forums i'm sure a lot more people would be active there. For the records i love this forum/website a…

• Mystic Videos

Arckam - - Gameplay

Yup, it seems like all of them was deleted.

• Content update to be released next month

Arckam - - News

Quote from Furia: “Yeah, i think what Bless really needs is a big battleground like the Abyss in Aion or WvWvW in GuildWars2 where ALL players can fight for Keeps every day and for the big ones on weekend. Else the game is missing the point of a Race vs. Race PvP Game. ” It's something i cannot understand at all, it's like a new line for PvP encounters. "Older" games like WoW or TERA or Rift or Wildstar, etc, have their BG all day long and you just sign in and join whenever you want to, but nowa…

Arckam - - News

Quote from Furia: “Well, guess Neowiz knows that the game is everthing but a success in korea and that they have to bring regular content. I can only speculate but Bless must be a financial disaster for Neowiz or am i wrong? It's been in development since 5 or 6 years already and i can't imagine that the small korean playerbase buys the Premium Service or anything else from the CashShop. The lack of income was probably the reason why they started selling licenses for other territories. Now they …

• At last a city i've seen on my onw! hehehe I remember the quest over the roofs with the nests, what an easy quest if i'd had a flying mount

• version russe

Arckam - - Questions and Answers

Quote from snoopy241068: “Hello, I bought the Russian version of the game online via bless pack founder beta should start in October and I want to know if it will have an English patch for the Russian version. THANK YOU ” No idea thb, but if it's the offical Russin version of the game i don't think it has an official English version, perhaps someone does some "patcher" like in the Korean one, but it's a lot of work (although it's easier from Russian to English for sure)

• Bless Source 2.0

Arckam - - News

It looks amazing!!! Really one of the best website i've ever seen as a "fansite", even offical games websites are crap compare to this one! amazing work. I don't know if i can help you out with anything you need but if you're looking for some Spanish translation or location or whatever i'll be more than glad to help.

• My Youtube Gameplay videos

Arckam - - Media

Thanks for the videos And just for the records, it's something i use to be in every Bless video out there; everyone hover the mouse in the dialogues while "reading" the quest and click on it, but if you press F during the dialogue you always choose the first option that use to be the quest itself so at least you want to see another window like "Merchant Stuff/Buy/Sell/etc" (use to be the 2nd option) you don't need to hover the mouse anywhere, just press F

• I really like the subforums class, it's better to find anything you need from A class or B class, etc. It's true that no one is using them already, but beside beta testers there isn't too much info about classes/skills/combos and synergy between them in order to do some theorycrafting or guides or whatever, but i'm 100% sure than once we'll get everything in place we'll see a lot more activity for these subforums.

• Quote from Puremystic: “Quote from Zakarosh: “The city looks impressive, but a floating city for Aqua Elves sounds strange. Wouldn't aqua elves want to be in underwater or shore environments? I saw a port, but imagine underwater castles and cathedrals, and consequently, underwater mounts. For large scale cities in mmos, I'd recommend taking a look at Guildwars 2 main human cities. For epicness, Lord of the Rings Online still has something to say : ) This doesn't mean I'm not eager to see Bless c…

Arckam - - News

Quote from Furia: “Looks like Part 2 is just an Event? Expected more tbh. This is what you call a "small content patch" in the west i guess if you compare it with FFXIV, GW2 and other games. The difference is a game like FFXIV brings more content every 3 months than Bless in 1 year. Wondering if a western release in 2017 is still realistic. ” Tbh GW2 updates... well, someone may call it an update but it's just an event or a new story chapter that can be completed in 1 or 2 hours so far, not a bi…

• Very nice city indeed, although it seems to be good enough with a fliying mount but on land it seems like pretty annoying to reach places long walks from one place to another with different heights and levels.

• Level vs. Rankicons

Arckam - - Website Feedback

It looks nice better than just a number of course

• Good to know! I just hope that the long wait will be well deserved because the game worth it.

• Guilds

Arckam - - News

It looks good!!! Cannot wait to see it

• KR CashShop Update

Arckam - - News

I've been playing some AeriaGames' games and they use to tag fair price... most of the time So i hope it'll be the same with Bless because 40 bucks for a single costume locked to sex/race is madness :s

• [Survey] OBT players survey

Arckam - - General Discussion

Damn i'm late, being away from forums the whole summer and i lost the survey, blame myself

Peria Chronicles